Malkav

May 28, 2017
You say "specific demographic" as a negative, but you realize the most popular games are not NTR focused, right? Sure, let dev's piss off the largest and most popular group of fans (harem/non-NTR) to appease a smaller group, sure, that's the definition of appeasing a "specific demographic" and I am sure would result in less support than they already have..

Yeah that makes a lot of sense. :unsure: :poop:
Are you saying that a majority can not be specific? You are concluding nothing

yanh

Jul 17, 2018
I liked the game from start, was happily waiting for updates, but constant old saves problems killed it for me and also after day 9 it took different direction and I quickly lost interest

Reactions: Dolphin3000

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
I don't remember seeing this game updated for about a year or so with few updates even before then and now its finished?? Is it worth completing or is it a bad and rushed ending?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Use mental gymnastics all you like, it does not change the fact the dev intended to include more NTR in the game. The tag never would have been added and the dream sequence would have been just that, a dream.
Do you have any evidence of this? A post by the dev or something?

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I'm confused. I downloaded the game, it starts in season 2 and ends with ch 12. But, everyone is saying seasons 1 and 2 are combined and that the game has an end. What did I do wrong? They aren't combined and it's not complete.

Jenzi800

Aug 25, 2020
You don't have to but you'll miss the first several days of the story.
I lost a lot of saves, so i started again with season 1. After finishing it, i started season 2; but the game starts again in the plane, so i guess this final update of season 2 includes the hole game. (reworked menue looks like helping the hooties).

Jenzi800

Aug 25, 2020
I'm confused. I downloaded the game, it starts in season 2 and ends with ch 12. But, everyone is saying seasons 1 and 2 are combined and that the game has an end. What did I do wrong? They aren't combined and it's not complete.
I lost a lot of saves, so i started again with season 1. After finishing it, i started season 2; but the game starts again in the plane, so i guess this final update of season 2 includes the hole game. (reworked menue looks like helping the hooties).

Logan84

Dec 20, 2017
Probably because Renpy updated their .rpa archive format. I noticed some of the existing tools haven't been updated to extract the new archives.

This one works for me:
This is far harder (to instal at least). This one is just an executable:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Download it and run it in game folder. Works for me. Its up to date to work with current format.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Oh, that's good to know. I haven't reached the end of Season 1 content yet, so I hadn't started S2. Mods may need to remove S1 links in OP if it's been merged into S2 already.

SkuIt

Oct 2, 2021
Wait how did this have NTR now? I havent played it in so long and now its finished :O
NTR is avoidable.

FC has a choice to screw captain or not. That's as far as NTR goes and a flashback of her old boyfriend. As far as i know, Devs faced backlashed for randomly pushing an NTR scene in season 2 without letting their backers know ahead of time and might had not been avoidable but i never played it back then so can't tell.

Anyways, game is rushed.

Reactions: dav121
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes