Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
If the dialogue is more than one line, it falls off the screen. But thought bubbles work just fine. WTF?
I guess that Narrator and characters have different "dialogue" setups or Dev fucked up and haven't added bubbles to dialogue :)

xRedGames - is it possible to make a hotfix (just the dialogue styles)? To update one file?

Or maybe someone else who knows how Renpy works know how to solve that :)

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The walkthrough says there would be a choice at the ending with the FC between home and vacation, but I have not found any way to get it. Does anybody know how to get this choice?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I guess that Narrator and characters have different "dialogue" setups or Dev fucked up and haven't added bubbles to dialogue :)

xRedGames - is it possible to make a hotfix (just the dialogue styles)? To update one file?

Or maybe someone else who knows how Renpy works know how to solve that :)
I gave it a quick try. But be aware that the game UI is quite customized and I've only did a quick check (have not played the game myself so far).

Oct. 18, 2022
Unlocked the replay gallery and added a button to the main screen for it

Mod for the game with new textbox, can be adjusted (text size, textbox opacity, textbox vertical offset / 5MB)
New with v1.0b: replay gallery is unlocked
-

Edit: got a request for an Android port, made one from the game compressed incl. the Mod v1.0b
(with unlocked replay gallery / 1.1GB)
-

Ingame pics of the Mod:
LewdIsland_01.jpg LewdIsland_02.jpg LewdIsland_03.jpg LewdIsland_04.jpg LewdIsland_05.jpg

Last edited:

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
For JoiPlay users, if you get a crash on start for Season 1, try the following:

Go to the "game" folder

Open 01-listview.rpy in a text editor and make sure line 2 looks like this
Code:
    renpy.register_sl_statement("imagetextlist", children=0)
You'll then get another error if you try launching the game.

So, open screens.rpy and scroll down to line 1535. Make sure the lines look like this
Code:
###moj pokusaj menia
screen toprightmenu:

tag toprightmenu

modal False
    imagebutton:

if not renpy.variant("small"):
            idle "toptextbox" yalign 0.002                                     
        else:
            idle "toptextboxmob" yalign 0.002
You should, no longer, have any crashing. I've made it to day seven, so far, with only one error that I could hit ignore on to proceed.

Edit, I'm attaching the two files if you want to just replace them over fixing them yourself

Last edited:

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
does someone have a complete savegame with the persistent data? My old savegames are gone and without a proper savegame the gallery will not work.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
This game was like watching a dying horse finally achieve death.
Sad, pathetic and just miserable. But, I'm glad it's actually over.
For me the game evolved well up to the night of day 10, when the game started making decisions for the MC. It could have been a really great game, but from that moment on the game went downhill. Even the final update, despite the great amount of content, the sex scenes presented were under par, with no interactivity, no options for the MC. Just automatic sex scenes. Way worse than what players had throughout the game.

Reactions: Ass Fan
3.30 star(s) 120 Votes