Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Which I think is pretty awesome. Getting Season 2 as a free update?

I did read about the ending being rushed, it's not really completed, how they just wanted to be done with this so that they can focus on Helping the Hotties. I don't really care though. I have been let down this year by things, games, movies, etc. I just don't care anymore lol
Not really surprising it's going to be free, afterall they ditched this for a long time for Red Falls, which was meh, only to come back and give it a rushed ending so it's out of their hair.
The rushed ending was not really surprising either.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I did read about the ending being rushed, it's not really completed, how they just wanted to be done with this so that they can focus on Helping the Hotties. I don't really care though. I have been let down this year by things, games, movies, etc. I just don't care anymore lol
I think we are two in this. This was a year that really disappointed me. In both the film and the games I think it could even get worse in the years to come.

Unfortunately, many only think about money these days and forget to deliver a good game to their supporters and fans, but making it clear that I'm not insulting everyone, there are still good Devs

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
This was a year that really disappointed me. I think it could even get worse in the years to come.

Unfortunately, many only think about money these days and forget to deliver a good game to their supporters and fans.
100% Agree. I feel the same as you. So, now it's like, I am just numb to the stupid, rushed, not 100% completed crap. I just want to have a good time and escape this hell of a world and feel good for a few hours. If things do get more worse, let me feel good till the end.

Yuppers. Some Dev's (that I have seen) totally only care about the money and ignore the fans who really care about their game, it's story/characters and how it makes them feel. It's not all about the "sex scenes" for some of us. Makes it hard to trust the good ones in the stack of the bad.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass Fan

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Trying to play but the incest changes dont seem to be working well. I can't modify the part where it says "So and So is MC's "

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Not going to comment on the late decision to add ntr, other people have already expressed my opinion on that decision, but can F95, as a third-party site, PLEASE imlement a tag other than 'completed' for games with obvious rush endings and games that are clearly NOT completed, but just have developers announce they are done working on it?
Because when something is marked complete, that leaves one with the assumption that the story is finished. Rush endings so often go way off the rails and don't actually complete the story.
I disagree. If devs say their game is finished, it deserves a "completed" tag. This tag is not supposed to judge the quality of the game endings.

Reactions: The Japanese

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Once he removed the consequences of your actions, I knew this was going to spiral to death.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Season 1 Game Over, WTF she masterbaits to a gun with 1 bullet and "BANG" game over, no save to get back to?
There are a few game overs that are a bit disturbing and make no sense. A lot of the choices are just straight up retarded. I think the Dev likes to troll players, as season 2 is pretty much the opposite of what most folks wanted to see. ;)

Reactions: bozoplace

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Haven't played this since I can't remember when. Last thing I can recall is the yacht rescue? Much content since then? I was losing interest, nice to see it is complete now.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes