mooncasterdk

Oct 15, 2022
How bad was it actually? I dropped it the first ntr update because i just cant see how it can possibly be added to a "stranded alone with a girl" plot.
there is only an NTR scene the NTR path was removed in the next update. The endings are actually good , the story and the new animations just felt rushed at least for me , the game previous animations are better than the new ones

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
LewdIsland-S2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
What about NOT having to register to get a fucking magnet link?
Wait what? You want money on top of this?
What about a cactus up your Ass?

• Angry
Reactions: gamarexx

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Plenty of download links in the OP, nobodies forcing you to use a torrent?

Reactions: gamarexx

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
1: No one is forcing you to use their torrent site.
2: You don't HAVE to pay money to use the site, donations are optional, you will find most modders here etc all offer a way to donate IF you want to, no one is forcing you, you going to go and bitch them all out too?
3: I think we all know where the cactus is :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hermit76

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
sorry I downloaded the 3GB file and once started it makes me get up to day 6 and I am shot saying game over .. but didn't you say it included up to day 13? i can't understand can you help me somebody please ?? thank you

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
sorry I downloaded the 3GB file and once started it makes me get up to day 6 and I am shot saying game over .. but didn't you say it included up to day 13? i can't understand can you help me somebody please ?? thank you
Game overs will depend on your choices in the game.
If you get a Game Over you made a bad decision.

Anony79

Oct 23, 2020
I think he may be referring to the PC in the communication room day 13

Edit* the password for day 13 PC in the COMMS Room is "entity"

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, this game finally ended. It sure had its ups and downs. It started out as basically what if the pair from Dating my Daughter end up stranded on an island, then there were some messy attempts at game mechanics, like a sanity meter for the girl.
Then it evolved into something more, something better, the girl actually had a personality apart from being the perfect sex toy, even if her character was a bit bitchy at times.
Then the story got more and more fractured, so many scenes that didn't really make sense, an accent, turning out to be fake, pirates, corporate wars, murder due to the slightest provocation. It was all very convoluted and, as I said, didn't make much sense.
Of course, bringing up the whole memory erasing and many more manipulations which made it unclear what really happened, was a smart way to bring it all together, without really having to explain stuff that didn't make much sense.
Then we have a new LI in the last stretch of the story, which seems as important as the original girl and deserves the same amount of endings, that was kind of weird as well.

Technically, there were many issues, some decisions leading to bad results, that weren't really foreseeable, many times you would have to struggle to find working save games with new versions, sometimes even use one from three versions back or so.
Not to mention that with this final game version, you had to start over completely once again.
The game was also very inconsistent with how MC and main LI call each other, despite asking for it like three or four times, especially in the new final parts, it even reverted back to the original names occasionally
The writing was also here and there, some parts were great, some were fun, some were just tedious and boring, or even annoying.

This was an entertaining game, I just felt that at some point during its run it had a lot more potential than was realized in the end.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: S2 D13 1.0
Size 872 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes