baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its not that important that we get everything immediately. i think its good to skip a chapter from time to time, as usually its just a 5 minute play. now, this version seems to be a remade anyway, so no progress of the story. also, if u really really need a fix, theres always the patron-route.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
baka is correct, waiting is not that big a deal. This is just a remake, and you need several chapters to get any decent amount of game time.

JDgamer

May 27, 2017
Not sure if the dev will see this preview/mini review as I'm sure one of you fucks pirated his game to begin with, lol anyways here's another preview. Yes I put it in the reviews section as well.

Here's my other reviews

Here's my Preview if you want to read it on my blog, Black text on white background, easier on the eyes..

---

Hi Ya'll, Just thought I'd squeeze in a quick preview of another game you should be keeping an eye on. It's Lewd Island by It's still in early development with only 5 days made (quick days) but I'm telling you, I think this game has potential. Obviously it's staring our favorite model made famous from Dating My Daughter by Mr.Dots but I'm super okay with her appearing in more games! To be honest I think she looks better in this game, i know it's hard to believe but she does to me.

Lewd Island is a simple game at the momment with only a few branching choices and a fire building mini game which I thought I was cool. I actually broke out my old S.A.S. Survival book and thought I was doing something wrong, I was not. There's one sex scene so far and it has different positions depending on what choices you make. It's a really good sex scene and I was surprised over how much I liked it, to be honest it might be better than Dating My Daughter's sex scene so good job on that!

I like how you can change the clothing but I don't see that lasting in future installments as now you've just introduced multiple renders into your game. Let your Patrons on Patreon vote for the Bikini they like and loose the others in a Hurricane. You can use your Patrons to vote on a lot of stuff that either ends up on the island or gets blown away in a Hurricane.. Someone let this dude know that idea, that's a good idea. That's a real good idea to keep your patrons engaged in the development.

Not much else to say about this game, the graphics are good, I like how he customized everything (Customize People!) He made the game his own by changing around the default stuff so you'll get a cumshot for the UI for sure. Like I said the sex scene was real good and I can't wait for more, I like the story so far and I'm curious as to where it goes. I'll Definitely be keeping my spyglass on this island for sure. Ohhh dude, you can have pirates invade the island! lol Lots you can do XRed Games, keep making this game.

I'll tell you what this game needs to make it even more immersive, and XRed Games you better do this bro. Lewd Island needs ambient sounds in the background. Waves crashing on the beach, maybe seagulls squawking overhead or some song birds singing in the distance. Put some audio in this game dude. I'll tell you what, go play Assassins Creed Black Flag, swim out to an island and record the sound, done. lol

Good job, I like the potential this game has, don't stop.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
I was just reading some of the Patreon Post on his site. He says he made changes to the story, I hope he didn't mess up the story. Alot of times when they make changes to the story it ruins it. The Dev did it with Lust and Power the game is still decent, but he made the girls complete strangers to the MC.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes