Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I doubt that crabs aka pediculosis pubis can be got from the ocean, whatever your girlfriends may have told you :rolleyes: :winkytongue:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Sorry is this a new update ? I'm a bit lost. And if yes, do we know how much time it takes to be available here, usually ?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Day six-afternoon came out on Friday, Oct 12. I guess we are waiting on a hero. I will set up a request.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Arf. Milking hard is he?
he didnt milking.

he just didnt have any idea about what the hell todo in the story. soo the only thing avalaible is to show the same girl teasing again and again.
a whole game by herself.. he can just delete the father/player, the whole island, everything and make a game that show her moving around like a stripper and he will have the exact same success.

as long she tease, peoples will wait. but i think the day we will be allowd to fuck her, his patreon will fall faster lol

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
The game needs more protagonists. Maybe a new shipwrecked woman. So there is an option for lesbian sex and a nice threesome.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
The game needs more protagonists. Maybe a new shipwrecked woman. So there is an option for lesbian sex and a nice threesome.
I'm afraid the additional people will be pirates. Now if the pirate was a girl or a pirate queen like Anne Bonny that might work out nicely.

Reactions: wrx21

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'm afraid the additional people will be pirates. Now if the pirate was a girl or a pirate queen like Anne Bonny that might work out nicely.
they wont be any others chars. as the dev put everything in that D bitch.

she IS the core of this game and the ONLY char that peoples want.

adding a new char will not change anything because peoples dont care at all about the new char. as same as killing the father/MC will not change anything.
dev suck the shit out of that girl from the very beginning and until now, nothing have changed.

but if the girl get away, this game is a shipwreck on the island.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
The only point to adding pirates to this game would be to add ntr content. Plenty of that in other games to be honest. Best to just keep this as the MC and daughter for the time being. At this rate, the MC won't get laid by her for another half year at the earliest with as many times this dev has "remade" the game so far.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Here it is, I'm not the hero, I got it from another user to post here:

pc:

mac:

Android:
Legendary!
Thanks a bunch Itpika!

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Oct 19 at 3:24am

Hey guys,
Here is the third set of 5 random images, which are not connected in any way to the story. 4k renders coming later today. Let me know what you think!

Links to the images:

Cheers and thank you for your support!

Means a ton!
KC8mLMZ.jpg pjjs0yD.jpg dnvxtyR.jpg TaBKtpv.jpg 1v66V6A.jpg

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes