Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It's surprising how this guy is earning $2,470 monthly from patreon and he doesn't even bother working on the game that much it seems. Maybe in about 2 months we will have Day 6 complete
To be fair, the dev does have a day job, and is probably working on this project solo, judging by the amount of content there is per update.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
holy sheep biscuits! what the actual hell of blueberry muffins is this dev doing?

we went from whole days a monthly update to 3rds now? I do realise its a bit hypocritical of me to criticise a dev for milking his patreons on a free pirate forum....but then it IS a forum and this feed is specifically for this VN so I will :D

I mean it started so well.....kinda…..and now the wheels seem to have come off. downloading this has become like walking into an ice cream parlour and ordering then paying for a mega cone and getting exactly that......with a mere dribble of ice cream inside. all bones and no meat....anyone else now hungry? :D
Hmm, well, I do hope that more H-scenes will take place soon, simple masturbation scenes and voyeur scenes just aren't enough, and neither are scenes where the viewer (and not necessarily the MC) gets to see a little bit of nudity.
But I kind of knew what to expect early on, even if the updates were bigger or more frequent, it would still be a "slow-burn" kind of thing. It just seems worse than it is because the updates are small, on top of the story being slow-burn XD

But in the meanwhile, while waiting for steamy scenes and proper sex scenes, I do have other VNs to play, so no I'm not particularly "hungry" xD

Reactions: buttlovinmagic

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Is there anything in this version? Any scenes? Or is it just not worth it until the next update?
Basically just the usual still; Daughter going to get herself off and MC watching her, and even beats his own meat if you want to, but he does that the wrong way, she gets mad and desperate and kills herself, which is a bit of a "what the fuck" moment for me xD

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
it is slow, sure, its not long, sure, but at least we are getting something and the animation is quite good.
i think we should focus on the good. the bad we all know about, who doesn't want more and better english? the good is the animation and the model of her is quite nice as well. and we are getting somewhere, slowly, but we already have sex and tons of teasers. so, even if this game can be better, its still quite good if you compare with many other games.

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
you can't until you use the battery, you can't guess the suitcase combination either

10 new animations = i only saw 1

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do you cheat sanity, cause I load a saved file, and daughter commits suicide right away, damn it lol...

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
It is absolutely pointless to do this 1 minute of gameplay at a time. Yeh, we want consistent updates, but if it's impossible for them to be both consistent AND have at least SOME content, it's better to update once every 6 months with something big, in my opinion.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
saw this updated..so decided...Rob..read the comments before you waste disc-space giving this a second try....so thank you for saving me disc-space :D as it seems this is still a clusterfuck ...maybe in a couple years?

Reactions: Jeancul

Sims4Adults

Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How do you cheat sanity, cause I load a saved file, and daughter commits suicide right away, damn it lol...
You'll have to get yourself access to the Ren'py console ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes, the updates are way to short! I also missed the "10 new animations" from the change-log. Where are they? :coldsweat:

Reactions: bobbo69

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
200 renders = approx 10-15 minutes gameplay ( if its well done) .. soo keep that in mind, it will help you to get an idea of the gameplay duration next time if you see a game that mention the renders amounts.
( except game like Akabur that use 20 renders for 3 hours gameplay lol, but its sprites, no renders..)

imho that dev is lazy or extremly busy in his life.
i mean.. a full month and he give 200 renders.
that's what i do, but i cant do better, between my job, famialy and my shitty pc...

but that guy tho... he got 2k+ per month, soo he obviously can get a freaking monster machine as pc. and his render are based on 2 chars on a freaking island.

if i could do that , with 2 chars in a island and a damn great pc that i could buy with 2k+/month... i will give peoples some freaking huge update :O

like i say... he is extremly busy in life, or he is lazy as fuck just enougth to keep milking his patrons...

they are no excuse behind that.

Reactions: Hlextor and trdx
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes