baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its so funny: MC is a peeping tom, she sees u and gets angry and commit suicide a few days later.
the updates are small, but the animation is good. i think a few more updates before another character join the island. that would add more twists and drama and make it more interesting.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

Oct 19 at 3:24am

Hey guys,
Here is the third set of 5 random images, which are not connected in any way to the story. 4k renders coming later today. Let me know what you think!

Links to the images:

Cheers and thank you for your support!

Means a ton!
View attachment 164643 View attachment 164645 View attachment 164646 View attachment 164647 View attachment 164648
maybe its just me.. but it look weird in some pic, like in the first pic and pic 4, her head seems to be very different from her body. i dont know, maybe its just the shadow... but she seems to have a body way more "perfect" than her head on thoses pics.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Sooo, let's drink some more of that spiked alcohol and have some fun :p
Or whatever else it takes, lets just have some fun, and enough with the teasing already, blue-balling is a motherfucker! :p

Reactions: KiGa

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
So now she dies with 5 sanity left? ... yeah even that shit system is failing now. There could be so much potential in here ... but no. :( And for the few choices (that mostly just end in a game over) the updates are really short. This could be a so much better game.

Reactions: wrx21

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Yes, the evening looked 6 days, something the author completely relaxed - well, very little and rotten.
So he, only patreon scares.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
this might actually be one of the weakest updates of any game i've come across,some demo's are made better...

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
In my honest opinion this game would benefit from longer updates.

Why not make an update with the FULL day 6 for example? Why break it down into morning, afternoon and evening?
It takes 3 months to complete one day in the game.
Indeed, the story and all progresses WAY TOO slow, at this rate it'll take like 5 years and only then, and just MAYBE they'll get to the point where they'll be like "the hell with it, lets fuck, no point denying it anymore, we both want it, crave it, need it!" and then something happens before they get to it and they're back to square one and it's like day 1 all over again, or maybe they get rescued before they would get down and they never do it, haha, and we'll be wondering just why we'd allow ourselves to be blue-balled like this, all for nothing xD

On the bright side, at least we have tons of other games here to keep us busy while we wait things to progress in this story to satisfactory levels.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
you know i actually like this one. And i almost became a patreon of this one. But man am i glad i didnt all the updates are way too short. Even for me and i read slow. I mean a whole month for what 3-4 mins of game play. i will just stay getting it for free here. thank you very much

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
you know i actually like this one. And i almost became a patreon of this one. But man am i glad i didnt all the updates are way too short. Even for me and i read slow. I mean a whole month for what 3-4 mins of game play. i will just stay getting it for free here. thank you very much
Yeah, quite so. I also really like this one, but the updates are just painfully small for the amount of time it takes between each update, but yeah I get it, the dev probably works on this alone plus he has a day job, so I understand the small amount of content each update, and I'm getting this for free here so I'm not gonna nag and be too critical about it, like I said, I really do like this for what it is :)

Reactions: Halfelf

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
It's surprising how this guy is earning $2,470 monthly from patreon and he doesn't even bother working on the game that much it seems. Maybe in about 2 months we will have Day 6 complete

Aug 16, 2017
holy sheep biscuits! what the actual hell of blueberry muffins is this dev doing?

we went from whole days a monthly update to 3rds now? I do realise its a bit hypocritical of me to criticise a dev for milking his patreons on a free pirate forum....but then it IS a forum and this feed is specifically for this VN so I will :D

I mean it started so well.....kinda…..and now the wheels seem to have come off. downloading this has become like walking into an ice cream parlour and ordering then paying for a mega cone and getting exactly that......with a mere dribble of ice cream inside. all bones and no meat....anyone else now hungry? :D

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes