LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Just dreaming here...

Wouldn't it be great if another Survivor washed up on shore? Maybe a Brunette or Redhead about the same age as (maybe just turned 18 but looks like 16?) Daughter? Or perhaps a lesbian MILF who could train the daughter in MFF sex?

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Just dreaming here...

Wouldn't it be great if another Survivor washed up on shore? Maybe a Brunette or Redhead about the same age as (maybe just turned 18 but looks like 16?) Daughter? Or perhaps a lesbian MILF who could train the daughter in MFF sex?
I'm hoping they get rescued and get caught banging each during said rescue but they don't stop. Hopefully the rescue party contains the Mom and the guy the D was supposed to meet up with. I hope we get the option to continue banging her even if they notice.

I too can only dream

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
No, an awkward ending would be two people get stranded, one gets rescued.
The other is eaten by fish?? Or... nah! No, not really what I think?? ughh.

Seriously those NPCs which have a 'guest appearance' sometimes may come over sooner or later, maybe they leave again without the main chars.

What could e.g. work for me:

Perhaps creating a mod to add another char this way later? Who knows.

Reactions: Jeancul

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
What if there is 3 of them rescued? Who knows if a bisexual mermaid named Suixshi washes up on shore cuz of all the naked swimming and when they're being rescued, they're overheard arguing over who gets to eat Suixshi. Then the rescuers get really confused.
Then it turns out he'd been mixing those drinks wrong all along cuz the book was intentionally misleading...

lolproglad

May 12, 2018
Is the "official walkthrough" written right? Trying to complete "Massage" event(day 7 night) in described order, but it eventually ends up in footfetish scene.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have never met anyone that tequila makes mello, there's a reason bartenders call it ta-killa.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
substarpronmo.jpg

Hey guys,

I know many of you are not the biggest fans of Patreon, but want to support this project. From now on, you can do that by subscribing on xRed's subscribestar .
One thing though, since subscribestar doesn't have their API for us creators, supporters on subscribestar won't have access to premium features like the replay gallery. I hope this will be possible in the near future.
For those of you who don't like Mega, there is now an option to download it from ! The idea is to make it possible just to update the new content, rather than downloading the whole game. That should be possible with starting with the next update. I'm not sure if it's gonna work with Android, but the desktop versions should be fine.
Also, demo/free version now lasts until the end of day 6, so if you haven't played it yet, now is a good time.

Day 10, morning is going pretty well. Soon I'll have new NSFW previews. I'm aiming to have it ready by mid September. As always, I'll have more info in one of my next posts.

Thank you all for your support!
Cheers!

Last edited:

quaylefour

Aug 25, 2017
Because like any red-blooded male he wants to fuck the daylights over that fine piece of ass his daughter has turned into, but she's his daughter and he's her father and fathers aren't supposed to do things like that, legally or morally, but he knows the two of them are being manipulated by drugs in the alcohol - and all of this is waging war inside his head, and the situation/relationship between the two of them is beginning to come to a boil.
Well said.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Has anyone restarted and have a Day 9 save to share? I REALLY don't want to start over again. Cheers!

Last edited:

dubura

May 10, 2017
ok so i have pretty much figured out whats going on there was never a plane it was staged (and had there memory's fucked with) they were actually on a boat the red head he picked up at the Bar was actually the the blond with a wig or dyed hair under the effects of those memory drugs the bartender was in on it and the stewardess as well in some complicity the black dude that has been popping up in her dreams is the one who used the drugs on her before she went to the bar or is trying to steal the drugs they are actually taking part in the experiment (but are unaware of the fact) dude probably worked for Entity and agreed to be a subject but much like Forgotten Paradise he had to take a memory altering Drug there is probably a underground lab on the island were the researcher are watching from either way there be some mind fuckery

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Still cant fuck the daughter.....
And fuck you for the anal tease!

I hope some other characters get added not just as guest stars because jeasus christ am i about over getting blueballed by the same fucking daughter.

All in all, 10/10 for variety in this update. Just frustrated there is no fucking. <3

Xaxim666

Sep 19, 2018
In my opinion, you totally lose the focus of the game, or it was nice to know what will happen on that island and not in dreams or memories

Reactions: RustyV
3.30 star(s) 118 Votes