4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
One improvement i would make is to make an option to auto battle. Sometimes, i like to fight but most of the time, I like to just sit back and enjoy the characters fight because they know when it's best to use skills and when not to use them.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
it wouldn't let me do much. Was I supposed to do quests in order to move on in the game? All it said was that i hot the limit I can do in that version. or something like that. I got so confused quick.

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
We do have one anal scene available in the game atm, more will follow in the coming updates. Incest is not possible since the MC literally was hit by a truck, died and got reincarnated in another world with no relatives at all.

Thats the start of the anal scene btw:
View attachment 3739291
there is an anime where the MC gets isekai'd so his sister basically forces herself to get isekai'd.

HiZeInteractive

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2023
it wouldn't let me do much. Was I supposed to do quests in order to move on in the game? All it said was that i hot the limit I can do in that version. or something like that. I got so confused quick.
yeah that's where we are atm in the game, v0.2 added the fight system and the tutorial for it + some other stuff and now we workin on the story again

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes