5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Patch Notes - Version 0.2

Fighting System
  • New Fighting System: Get ready for action with our brand-new fighting system!
Quests
  • Introduction Quest for the Fighting System: Jump into our intro quest crafted to get you up to speed with the new fighting system. Complete it to grasp the ins and outs of combat.
New Content
  • Desire Scenes for Raine and Aveline: We've added new, steamy scenes for Raine and Aveline, where they take the lead. Raise their desire level to 10 or above to enjoy these scenes.
  • Bathroom Scenes: The bathroom is now open. Some scenes have been moved there, and new desire scenes have been added. Uncover what happens behind closed doors!
Platforms
  • Android Version: The game is now available on Android! Enjoy the full experience on your mobile device.
Improvements
  • Reworked Guild Hall Reception: The guild hall reception has been completely overhauled. It now meets our high standards for quality. Check out the improved area!
  • Both voyeur scenes at the beginning of the game have been updated to be skippable
Bug Fixes
  • Squashed various bugs and made performance tweaks for a smoother gameplay experience.
  • If you discover any bugs, please report them on our Discord server. Your feedback helps us improve!
Important Note
  • Old Savefiles: Old save files should work, but with all these major updates and additions, we highly recommend starting a new savegame. This will ensure you get the full, glitch-free experience.
Feedback and Support
  • Rate Us on : We would greatly appreciate it if you could rate our game on . Your ratings help us reach a larger audience and continue improving the game.
We hope you enjoy all the new features and content! Thanks for your continued support and feedback.

Downloads:

PC Version:

Mac Version:

Android:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Patch Notes: Version 0.2a (fixes)

Bug Fixes:
  • Map Click-Through Issue: Fixed instances where players could click through the map into the world, causing screen disruptions.
  • Thalia Interaction: Resolved the issue where the option to flirt with Thalia (formerly known as TavernLady) was missing.
  • File Cleanup: Removed unnecessary files.
  • Raine Interaction: Corrected the bug where Raine was available for unlimited interactions at night, ensuring appropriate limits.
  • Spelling Corrections: Fixed various spelling errors throughout the game.
  • UI Button Visibility: Addressed the problem where UI buttons were visible and interactable when they should not have been.

We're sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience!

Download:
  • Windows:
  • Mac:
  • Android:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Soulpuppet

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LewdLoreIsekaiFantasy-0.2a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
We do have one anal scene available in the game atm, more will follow in the coming updates. Incest is not possible since the MC literally was hit by a truck, died and got reincarnated in another world with no relatives at all.

Thats the start of the anal scene btw:
View attachment 3739291
Looks like she really enjoying it!

Thank you for your hard work - HiZeInteractive

I can't believe that there is a new update already! (y)

Reactions: HiZeInteractive

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
high quality animations eventhough i recognize a lot of them (i know its how it works and much bigger games do the same i just cant unsee it) still, i liked it even if short. after trying out all the succubi, the "yes" option for the manager is still greyed out, would be good to know how far we can go with each girl some kind of a progress thing or at least a notice that "its all for now". and some minor bugs i noticed like greyed out "quests" for a couple of characters including tavern girl then suddenly she doesnt have the buttons at all a day after, and while typing down the bugs i thought id check logs and saw there is a new version that is fixing most of the bugs ive noticed (looks like its working now). some sound effects for h scenes would have been really good imo but i also know they can get very repetitive unless there is a big variaty and probably a lot of extra work to implement those too. anyway, thanks for the game, hope to see more

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lewd Lore: Isekai Fantasy [v0.2a] [HiZe Interactive] - Compressed

Win/Linux [369 MB]
- - - -

Mac [364 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No NTR planned, you may see someone sitting next to the succubi in the Succubus Tavern (well they are prostitutes) but no one will fuck your girls.
It isn't NTR, but whether we see it or not, the prostitutes are going to have sex with the clients, otherwise, I doubt that a brothel will let people watch their clients have sex with the prostitutes. So logically the only scenes we can see of the prostitutes will be with the MC.

Since prostitutes aren't LIs, they aren't part of "my girls." In fact, I won't show up at the location unless the game forces me to.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The MC is either stupidly naive, or just plain stupid. Either way, it's really annoying.

Being forced to steal from people by the person who bought you as a slave as a child is in fact a really good reason for stealing from innocent people.

Yea, the MC is unbearably stupid and ignorant. Painful to play.

Last edited:
Reactions: RENTAROJR

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
There's a lot of silliness in this but it's way better than I expected. I also expect the silliness will get better once the game goes into the meat and potatoes of the story.

However, dev I have to say that you couldn't pick a more generic name even if your life depended on it. It's basically the name of the genre. I get that the "Lewd" part is relevant to the game's mythology but due to this I went in expecting it to be a silly quick fap and got fairly well crafted systems instead.

Best of luck.

HiZeInteractive

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2023
There's a lot of silliness in this but it's way better than I expected. I also expect the silliness will get better once the game goes into the meat and potatoes of the story.

However, dev I have to say that you couldn't pick a more generic name even if your life depended on it. It's basically the name of the genre. I get that the "Lewd" part is relevant to the game's mythology but due to this I went in expecting it to be a silly quick fap and got fairly well crafted systems instead.

Best of luck.
Hahaa... well we're not that good with names so we took something that describes the game pretty well. We do try to stick to some tropes of the anime isekai genre which this game is basically inspired by... we want to keep it a bit silly and not everything needs to make sense.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
We do have one anal scene available in the game atm, more will follow in the coming updates. Incest is not possible since the MC literally was hit by a truck, died and got reincarnated in another world with no relatives at all.

Thats the start of the anal scene btw:
View attachment 3739291
Please make anal optional. Also, you can add incest if you change the story some. Instead of saying he died, just say he had powers that teleported him to another world and he didn't know that he had a family member with the same power and meets up with them. If he meets a god like most games, they met in between him passing to another world. The later in another update, he can travel between the original world and the new world and other worlds beyond lol.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote