5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You bet there will be a tsundere coming! (won't be his sister tho.. since he's dead and in another world)
That thing about putting a note to make us go see how others fuck didn't please me at all. Personally, it's something I don't want to see at all (and I don't care that it isn't the three-letter tag or similar, I still dislike it).

EDIT:

I hope the game doesn't consist of watching other people fuck, because the intro is giving me very bad feelings

Last edited:

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
i saw it first on itch before someone posted there, and i have to say, the animations are very good, some of them are laggy (onsen ven/van mastur scene), but in general game is very polished, didnt find any bugs

Reactions: HiZeInteractive

HiZeInteractive

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2023
That thing about putting a note to make us go see how others fuck didn't please me at all. Personally, it's something I don't want to see at all (and I don't care that it isn't the three-letter tag or similar, I still dislike it).

EDIT:

I hope the game doesn't consist of watching other people fuck, because the intro is giving me very bad feelings
Nah, that stuff was pre reincarnation only to give the players something to see before playing the game for too long and dropping it to be honest. That was pretty much da demo we did when we started.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Nah, that stuff was pre reincarnation only to give the players something to see before playing the game for too long and dropping it to be honest. That was pretty much da demo we did when we started.
Ok, I guess there's no obligation to go to the succubus tabern.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Who is your favorite main girl?
Just now
Whose looks do you like most?

Raine
0%

Nomine
67%

Aveline
33%
3 votes total

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yeah so, tried your game, ten screens in and it's just cut-outs on a background... no thanks, if you can't put your characters in the scene why even bother making a visual novel?

Nykona

Dec 6, 2020
Beautiful game, a little naive, but it's even cute. I hope the authors don't abandon their brainchild.
P.S. I decided to translate it into Russian. :)
P.P.S. The discord link in the first post is outdated.

Reactions: HiZeInteractive

HiZeInteractive

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2023
Beautiful game, a little naive, but it's even cute. I hope the authors don't abandon their brainchild.
P.S. I decided to translate it into Russian. :)
P.P.S. The discord link in the first post is outdated.
Oh you're right - version 1.2 is coming out soon then it will get updated, must have copied the wrong discord code. We haven't really looked into translating since we're at the very beginning

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
..best girl won poll.....
1718058384117.png

Aveline Takes the Top Spot in Our Poll!

Great news! Aveline has won our "Best Look" poll! Thanks to everyone who voted—she's thrilled about it. Stay tuned, because we'll be sharing some special renders of her in the coming days. Don't miss out!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeSaint
Jul 23, 2023
Those animations look good, would you recommend other games with such "physics", 3d anime like, it reminded me of the Monster girls Island, which is abandoned

Nykona

Dec 6, 2020
Oh you're right - version 1.2 is coming out soon then it will get updated, must have copied the wrong discord code. We haven't really looked into translating since we're at the very beginning
Don't worry, I don't insist on cooperation and don't ask you to embed your translation into the game.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LewdLoreIsekaiFantasy-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
screenshot0001.png

First, there's the note on the classroom chair, thinking of it that you would get a girl to have sex with but no, its a scene with a guy already fucking a girl.

Now there's this, a useless choice, picking the 2nd one will still force you to make the 1st choice. You see another NPCs having sex right after the choice.

That's two times already, will the rest of the game contain stuff like this?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, those two scenes made me wonder if the game was worth playing. In fact, I would have liked it much more if I hadn't had to see either of them: I prefer neither scene to voyeur scenes with guys fucking (hopefully) strangers.

View attachment 3731221

First, there's the note on the classroom chair, thinking of it that you would get a girl to have sex with but no, its a scene with a guy already fucking a girl.

Now there's this, a useless choice, picking the 2nd one will still force you to make the 1st choice. You see another NPCs having sex right after the choice.

The Dev considered that they were necessary to have sex scenes so that people would continue playing.

The truth is that in my case the only thing they have achieved is to make me consider whether I should quit the game.

• Sad
Reactions: Lerd0

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Its also worrying that Kinkiness is tied to exhibitionism.

Lastly, the while animations are fine and seamlessness of the climax is nice to see, that they are really laggy. Make sure to look into that.

HiZeInteractive

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2023

That's actually fixed for version 0.2 that is about to be released. You get a menu in the hallway that asks if you want to peek inside the room that has very distinctive male and female moaning sounds.
The option in the park should always have worked but didn't that scene is skippable.

Well, those two scenes made me wonder if the game was worth playing. In fact, I would have liked it much more if I hadn't had to see either of them: I prefer neither scene to voyeur scenes with guys fucking (hopefully) strangers.

The Dev considered that they were necessary to have sex scenes so that people would continue playing.

The truth is that in my case the only thing they have achieved is to make me consider whether I should quit the game.
same answer as above

Its also worrying that Kinkiness is tied to exhibitionism.

Lastly, the while animations are fine and seamlessness of the climax is nice to see, that they are really laggy. Make sure to look into that.

We didn't experience any lagging in the climax scenes when testing, we'll look into it.

Reactions: BlasKyau
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote