3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yeah smith is true cutie~

As for me yeah i'm safe, somewhat.
We do have air alarms around 1-2 per day, and about 50% missiles getting shot by anti-air.
Others hit into random targets, like shopping mall, or last time it was fucking beach toilet.
Either it was super-important military facility, or they have like 200-300m dispersion rate.
Totally accurate weapon, perfect for shooting at cities, yay...
Russian attacks seem to be much like you do in a 4x. Burn it all and recolonize. Glad you haven't been hit.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
More like, shooting something to report higher-ups.
They don't have enough ammo and stuff to make it count, currently its like 10-20 guided missiles per day per whole country.
So we usually have like 2-4 flying daily, at my region at least.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Demo 0.7.216a is out for Patrons.

Hey guys, sorry for delay.
Changelog so far:
QoL update

-Added chat function and small amount of dialogues for mobs Currently its mostly short jokes or tiny bits of useful info, we'll expand it later on~
In fact, open for suggestions for idle chat in battle!

-Finished Perlin type dungeon generation and added 2-2 substage with stronger mobs.
Search ladder on 2-1 substage to get on new map. Its currently a bit overloaded with stuff and a bit too large, but it makes good demonstration.
Will reduce size and play around with decor / new objects later on.

-A bit of new items for mansion crafting, slight optimization in auto-pathing delay.

-Removed couple weird crashes in older dungeon gen and other stuff like crash from dungeon selection room.

ytg0649

May 6, 2019
Bug report: When you buy mana potions(blue) from the Dwarf girl or craft them, put them into Inventory, and head to any dungeon (Quest or Normal), they just disappear. I have restarted the game and the bug is gone. I wonder if there is something wrong with the coding?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Maybe a dialogue option that'll allow you to talk much lower level enemies out of fighting. Maybe either through seduction or intimidation.
Perhaps, by going on what you said, skipping the attacks altogether if your cha is high enough to just skip to the sex. Would be interesting to meet said monsters again and just engage in lewds when you want. One question I have is if there will be anything done with the monsters you capture (succubus, centaur, weregirl) to replay the lewd scenes again? The guild tells you that you can do what you want as long as they don't cause trouble, so I was just thinking perhaps they could pop up in your house and maybe be used for light farming of certain craft items.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I will check potions, sorry about that~
Also yes i'm working on how to implement proper gallery or use captured mobs. Note you mostly capture them by guild requests, so we may not know what happens to them afterwards :)

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Demo 0.7.220a is OUT for Patrons!
Hey guys, sorry for delay. Its finally out~
Please let me know if i messed up something.

Changelog so far

Content update
-Added option to hire dullahan warden lady.
Note, currently you can only hire Melee class so make sure you have an empty spot (or use separate save to test things).
Her Ranged class is Whip user and its slight pain to animate, still WIP~

-Added Dullahan vs Slug animation loop and finish, completed
-Added Dullahan vs Yellwocap animation loop and finish, flat colored (wip)
-Added Dullahan vs Leeches animation loop flat colored (wip)

-Added Dullahan vs Ant scout gameover scene, completed
-Added Dullahan vs Yellowcap gameover scene, completed
-Added Dullahan vs Redcap gameover scene, completed
-Added Dullahan and Party group gameover Trap scene, completed
-Added couple new passive skills around

Dullahan still needs her ranged class, new skill and finishing about half of her lewds, minor stuff like class picture and so on. She also would need quest sequence for hire option - currently she is avaliable for free as test material.
Her quest probably will have another GC scene?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I will check potions, sorry about that~
Also yes i'm working on how to implement proper gallery or use captured mobs. Note you mostly capture them by guild requests, so we may not know what happens to them afterwards :)
I get that last part. I was just going off of what was said. In fact, it could introduce farming mechanics, or just be the explanation for a gallery option. As long as you allow the capture of all enemy types, then you just go bag and have sexy time when you want the particular scenes. Not sure if that would work for the loss scenes unless there was some kind of memory explanation like the jrpgs have.

faulk

Nov 8, 2017
Dude, when the hell will you put a gallery on this game ! The art are insanes, but it really lake it. I know your business model is about making a paying gallery as a reward, but come on, it needs to be implemented in the game also, mainly because of the sounds.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Demo 0.7.222a is Out for Patron~
Hey guys, sorry for delay. Had yet another hectic month~

Changelog so far:

-Finished Dullahan x Yellowcap main loop, shaded and colored, done.
Still needs finish loop for that scene

-Added Dullahan x Ant main loop flat colored, wip. Needs shading and finish, but so far i think it looks amazing.

-Added few minor edits and tweaks to Dullahan (Her Portrait, KO picture, missing frames and some stats changes etc).

Working on more Dullahan lewds, after that we'll add her ranged class, add her hire questline and call it done for 2nd stage merc~
Will update gallery rewards within 24 hours, upper tiers will get some really nice scenes for town / mansion
(spoiler: Imp maid yay).
Thanks for your support guys!

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Demo 0.7.222a is Out for Patron~
Hey guys, sorry for delay. Had yet another hectic month~

Changelog so far:

-Finished Dullahan x Yellowcap main loop, shaded and colored, done.
Still needs finish loop for that scene

-Added Dullahan x Ant main loop flat colored, wip. Needs shading and finish, but so far i think it looks amazing.

-Added few minor edits and tweaks to Dullahan (Her Portrait, KO picture, missing frames and some stats changes etc).

Working on more Dullahan lewds, after that we'll add her ranged class, add her hire questline and call it done for 2nd stage merc~
Will update gallery rewards within 24 hours, upper tiers will get some really nice scenes for town / mansion
(spoiler: Imp maid yay).
Thanks for your support guys!
I hear that it has been insane over there. Glad things are good and you are still making your stuff.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
when i hire Dullahan i can't see in my group when i fight. Need something else?
Missing textures in 95% likely happen due to Win10 sandboxing initial Java launch. On antiviral tool.
Try to re-launch the game and try again.
in rare cases it happens due to no videocard / super weak video.

>> I hear that it has been insane over there. Glad things are good and you are still making your stuff.
Yeah, i had to move again. I was taking refuge in one of coastal cities currently lister in that "Grain treaty".
And since opposite side honored that treaty by missile strike on port area, i kinda didnt want to be close to that.

• Wow
Reactions: Eidan001

regraggar

Mar 25, 2020
Missing textures in 95% likely happen due to Win10 sandboxing initial Java launch. On antiviral tool.
Try to re-launch the game and try again.
in rare cases it happens due to no videocard / super weak video.

>> I hear that it has been insane over there. Glad things are good and you are still making your stuff.
Yeah, i had to move again. I was taking refuge in one of coastal cities currently lister in that "Grain treaty".
And since opposite side honored that treaty by missile strike on port area, i kinda didnt want to be close to that.
i tryed to re-launch game 10/15 times but nothig

1659465470851.png

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes