3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
About screenshot above, it seems to be launching properly~
If you're having issues with game window/screen position, you can try opening save folder, edit settings.xml with any text editor and change <screen fullscreen="false" into <screen fullscreen="true"
Which will launch game in fullscreen.

For maid scene we use diamonds, but apparently i made their drop chance too low, so for right now - use my save i included, it has gems already. Will update drop chance again this month~

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
If you're having issues with game window/screen position, you can try opening save folder, edit settings.xml with any text editor and change <screen fullscreen="false" into <screen fullscreen="true"

For maid scene we use diamonds, but apparently i made their drop chance too low, so for right now - use my save i included, it has gems already. Will update drop chance again this month~
He could also manually change the size and location of the screens by clicking the top to move them or the edges to shrink or enlarge. Also, you have the ability to go fullscreen from the options menu in-game.

Potato_Brain

Jan 7, 2018
I've added some diamonds through save-file editing and there's an option to use it with no-debuff scene and no option to use diamonds with futa-debuff scene.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
You need to be futa-debuffed mah boi :)
Make sure you got that nasty stats-cutting mushroom debuff from 2nd stage.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Ah, you need TEN diamonds. Maybe i messed up numbers for normal version, but i checked futa one and it needs exactly 10.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021

my problem is that it opens two screens at once wont that black screen hurt somthing block saves or just crash? its the first game that did this.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Black screen is just a way to check for errors
If you have any, it will show
Other than that, its just basic console with no bad features.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
my problem is that it opens two screens at once wont that black screen hurt somthing block saves or just crash? its the first game that did this.
Black screen is fine. It opens up the console (I believe it is called) in a separate window, like if you ran dos box.
Cant craft the monster armor, even though i have the materials.
View attachment 2042676
A bug that is fixed in the newest patreon version.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Oh, and the minotaur boss appears even at the first floor and chases you infinitely.
This has already been answered, although I can't recall if just on discord, or also on here. Don't pick up the bones next to the stairs or that boss will spawn. Same with the second floor, but I believe it is just a normal monster that spawns.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
as for "not responding" error above, this looks like sandbox / win10 defender block, since we dotn see any errors in black console.
Double-check its not blocked by anything, in bad case - try different base version (Like, if you're using universal - try Windows demo version, since it has integrated and different Java, and vica versa, if Win version gave you that - try universal.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey guys, mid-month update :)

Small content-based update with extra ongoing feature fixes.
Changelog so far:

-Finished Ant x Dullahan main loop, shaded and colored

-Finished Leeches x Dullahan main loop, shaded and colored

-Fixed drop rate for diamonds for Imp maid scenes.
Now they should drop close to same as other jewels in 1st Segment dungeon levels

-Fixed couple issues with crafting (stuff like monster bone armor is now craftable etc)

-Added couple small QoL features for future, like changable images transparency and palettes.
We'll use these soon for dialogues and other things. Still workin' on Dullahan Whip class.

Next update should be out in 2 weeks and hopefully we'll have her done~
After that we will need her hire questline aaand minibosses. So, 3rd segment soon? :)

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes