3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
Hey guys, mid-month update :)

Small content-based update with extra ongoing feature fixes.
Changelog so far:

-Finished Ant x Dullahan main loop, shaded and colored

-Finished Leeches x Dullahan main loop, shaded and colored

-Fixed drop rate for diamonds for Imp maid scenes.
Now they should drop close to same as other jewels in 1st Segment dungeon levels

-Fixed couple issues with crafting (stuff like monster bone armor is now craftable etc)

-Added couple small QoL features for future, like changable images transparency and palettes.
We'll use these soon for dialogues and other things. Still workin' on Dullahan Whip class.

Next update should be out in 2 weeks and hopefully we'll have her done~
After that we will need her hire questline aaand minibosses. So, 3rd segment soon? :)
Any idea when the next free update will be?

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Demo 0.7.227a is Out for Patrons!

Changelog so far:

-Added dullahan ranged class with whip. Currently both have no active skills, will add them soon~

-Added dullahan x leeches finish loop, still needs some shading but you can spoil yourselves already~

-Fixed crash bug with potions Still trying to repeat bug with missing sprites from game start.
If anyone can get a correlation, lemme know.

We're working on both dullahan and on new Mushroom alraune boss, so its a bit slow~
But upper tiers can expect nice WIPs or even completed treats this month.

Currently we experience some major missile raining with extra kamikaze drones attack to add the spice on critical areas like power plants and thermal plants, so please forgive me if i disappear from time to time, we expect some lack of electricity in whole country.

Reactions: fool013

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

Changelog so far:

-Added dullahan ranged class with whip. Currently both have no active skills, will add them soon~

-Added dullahan x leeches finish loop, still needs some shading but you can spoil yourselves already~

-Fixed crash bug with potions Still trying to repeat bug with missing sprites from game start.

We're working on both dullahan and on new Mushroom alraune boss, so its a bit slow~

Currently we experience some major missile raining with extra kamikaze drones attack to add the spice on critical areas like power plants and thermal plants, so please forgive me if i disappear from time to time, we expect some lack of electricity in whole country.
I heard about all of the erratic bombing. Good luck and stay safe.

StormXP

May 1, 2020

Changelog so far:

Hello to the author of the game, I myself am from Ukraine, or rather from the capital ... I hope everything is fine with you there.
I would like to know when it will be possible to play the new version of the game. Your game is very interesting.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
You can play it anytime since its out on Patreon :)
If you mean free demo, i will update it in a few days.

Alpha40

Jun 29, 2020
You can play it anytime since its out on Patreon :)
If you mean free demo, i will update it in a few days.
one of the best games I have played in a long time on this site, I must admit though that the previews and the cover of the game have always made me remain skeptical, they do not do justice to your product. there are monstrously well animated pixel art scenes and the images are truly divinely drawn, as well as having excellent resolution. the only criticism that comes to me is to change the background music of the dangeon, it is one of those too reused, this always within the limits of possibilities. I have never honestly subscribed to a patreon and I have never given an opinion on this site, but I think I want to do a little thought about it

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
one of the best games I have played in a long time on this site, I must admit though that the previews and the cover of the game have always made me remain skeptical, they do not do justice to your product. there are monstrously well animated pixel art scenes and the images are truly divinely drawn, as well as having excellent resolution. the only criticism that comes to me is to change the background music of the dangeon, it is one of those too reused, this always within the limits of possibilities. I have never honestly subscribed to a patreon and I have never given an opinion on this site, but I think I want to do a little thought about it
Yeah, the previews need to be updated to include the new girls, like dorfo. Also, music for the bosses would be a nice idea.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Demo 0.7.229a is OUT for Patrons!

Changelog so far:

-Finished dullahan x leeches finish loop, now properly shaded and completed
-Added Minotaur capture quest, currently its NOT limited to Kaeryn quest line, only to guild rank - for test purpose (you need 2nd rank and 300+ points). It teleports you into dungeon where you have to find mino, Kaeryn joins as soon as you click.
-Added Mino capture CG sequence, Iso sprites and other small pieces for her. Yay mage cow gets more group scenes~

Please let me know if something broke. So far you should try doing guild rankup quest for mino fight, as normal dungeon meetinmg is a bit bugged.
Working on finishing dullahan and upcoming Alraune, adding skills for dullahan and bugfixing.

>> background music
I would buy a package for dungeon crawlers if i knew a really good one :)

• Wow
Reactions: Dixen Chix

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I have a doubt since I haven't played in a long time, Do Enemies LVL rise according to the Player LVL?

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I have a doubt since I haven't played in a long time, Do Enemies LVL rise according to the Player LVL?
Not really, it rises accordingly to their specific substage.
Like mobs on 1-1 will be much easier than mobs on 1-3

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes