3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Everything just keeps spaming charm until everyone in my party is dead. This shit is unplayable.

How am I even supposed to play it in theory? The constant charm keeps my characters in never ending stunlock. I literally can't do anything, just watch how they get raped and killed.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LTGP3

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
I'd love to try this but I can't get the Universal version to work with the MacOS even though I have the 64-bit version and play other Java games just fine.
basically this launched on my mac but as soon as i tried to click window mode it crashed and never lauches back giving only and error log unreadable by my brains.

for reference tales of androgyny works just fine

Last edited:

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
anyone have a full save?
for anyone thinking full saves have a gallery, it doesn't, for some reason dev thinks its a great idea to put the gallery (actually just a rip of all the animations in a seperate download) behind the $5 patron tier

SBVox3

Sep 30, 2017
I thought the game was dead, but then read the itch page. There are many reasons and excuses for delayed updates, but "living in Ukraine" is probably among the top 3 actual reasons for not updating a game.

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
I thought the game was dead, but then read the itch page. There are many reasons and excuses for delayed updates, but "living in Ukraine" is probably among the top 3 actual reasons for not updating a game.
my god, an update??? to this??? it's the second coming of christ...
Shambahak updates the game regularly but is exclusive to patrons, is currently in the 0.7.229 version right now. Public release has quite the distance with the current version.
If you can't wait just drop 2 dollars and get the latest version

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
basically this launched on my mac but as soon as i tried to click window mode it crashed and never lauches back giving only and error log unreadable by my brains.

for reference tales of androgyny works just fine
Sorry about that, Mac support needs some code edits and changes, one day i will try to fix it~

Everything just keeps spaming charm until everyone in my party is dead. This shit is unplayable.

How am I even supposed to play it in theory? The constant charm keeps my characters in never ending stunlock. I literally can't do anything, just watch how they get raped and killed.
Charm cast chance is around 50%. Ranged mobs are also rather slow and can be took down by mage or archer class, sometimes even with 1 shot. If one character is being gangbanged, another gets 2-3 free turns. I would say, you got super unlucky :)

having resolution issues, anyone got a fix? screen's too big and I can't fix under properties
If you continue to have issues with this, open settings.xml in save folder, and edit things like fullscreen = "false"
Oh and you can set up window sizes in that file too.
<window_x value="1958"/><window_y value="1033"/> as an example

Yeah i had to change locations like 3 times this year. Currently its annoying mostly, as i'm getting electricity issues, but at least its not that loud or dangerous in current place.
Well, at least i try to update Patreon version on regular basis :)
Public got somewhat delayed, but me trying to get it back on rails.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
AL lib: (EE) MMDevApiOpenPlayback: Device init failed: 0x80070490
org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Could not locate OpenAL library.
at org.lwjgl.openal.AL.create(Unknown Source)
at lewdmaze.display.Sound.a(Unknown Source)
at lewdmaze.LewdMaze.j(Unknown Source)
at lewdmaze.LewdMaze.main(Unknown Source)
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: org.lwjgl.openal.AL10.nalSourceStop(I)V
at org.lwjgl.openal.AL10.nalSourceStop(Native Method)
at org.lwjgl.openal.AL10.alSourceStop(Unknown Source)
at lewdmaze.display.Sound.d(Unknown Source)
at lewdmaze.functional.SettingsFunc.a(Unknown Source)
at lewdmaze.LewdMaze.b(Unknown Source)
at lewdmaze.LewdMaze.j(Unknown Source)
at lewdmaze.LewdMaze.main(Unknown Source)
...Is what the game gives me when I try to launch it, it pops up to "Now loading" then immediately crashes.

-I have Java 64-bit freshly installed with no 32-bit on my pc
-8gb vram
-Windows Defender turned off entirely
-Launcher.exe and lewdmaze.jar both produced the same result.

EDIT: I kinda dug around to find out what this "OpenAL library" is, apparently it was related to audio shit, and I had my audio device disabled, once I turned it on the game ran immediately without issue. Leaving this up in case it helps someone in the future.

Last edited:

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Glad you solved it :)
Yeah if your sound muted is one thing, but if device is completely disabled it goes with error.
Should i remove that crash and give it Warning type instead?

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes