3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Greetings everyone. I want to ask a few questions:
- Every time I click on "Quest 2" option of Rowanne or deer girl in potion shop, it just pop back to the town screen. Was the quest yet to appeared or was this an error?
- Is there any tip or guide for the game?
- Is there any gallery option in the game?
Thank you.
I think the guide for characters I made is a pretty good starter. Use the search function and you should get it. As for gameplay help, take out the magic users first and try to let your more durable character take the sex. Also, don't be afraid to run from a fight. Certain characters, the Redcaps for example, are usually difficult fights and would probably require some luck for some teams to defeat.

Reactions: OhShiet

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Demo 0.7.235a is OUT for Patrons!

Hey guys, sorry for delay, its out.

Changelog so far:
-Added Dullahan x Ant finish animation, colored and shaded, done
-Added Mushroom Alraune miniboss and 2-2 substage.
-Added Gameover CG for Elf vs Alraune
-Added Gameover CG for Cat vs Alraune
-Added WIP animation for Cat vs Alraune (Flat colors for now)
Still workin on her animations, but should be done relitively soon.

This month was really annoying. I was kinda silent for long time.
i've got nice power backup which allowed me to work properly, but because missiles hits on infrastructure, we had bad internet / mobile phones down, in addition to power shortages. Will try to find some ways around it, maybe some devices for signal power or GPON internet, unsure yet.
Well, at least we can make some progress even these heavy days :)

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Demo 0.7.235a is OUT for Patrons!

Well, at least we can make some progress even these heavy days :)
Would like to know if the F95 page would be updated to even as "recent" as Demo 0.7.229a or even 0.7.230. Any more recent is just pushing my luck.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Well technically i rotate public versions from time to time, so apparently page is using latest public ver?

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Well technically i rotate public versions from time to time, so apparently page is using latest public ver?
Based on Itchio's changelogs date, it seems updates go somewhere between 2-4 months.

i've got nice power backup which allowed me to work properly, but because missiles hits on infrastructure, we had bad internet / mobile phones down, in addition to power shortages. Will try to find some ways around it, maybe some devices for signal power or GPON internet, unsure yet.
Sidenote (you can ignore this): I'm curious what the average Ukrainian thought of pre-war Zelensky. I'm sure his self-insert TV show definitely gave him a massive boost in his victory, but it's easy to forget that campaign promises usually don't transfer well into office.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
New demo out for patrons~

Changelog so far:

-Added Dullahan x Redcap finish animation, colored and shaded, done

-Added Mushroom Alraune x Elf animation main loop. Probably would still need some tweaks around.

-Guild lady received complete rework. She will also get her own scenes eventually (merc option? we'll see).

-Couple minor bugfixes.

Still workin on final touches for dullahan (vs Slug gameover, quest line to hire her needs rework with win-lose scenes maybe?).
After finishing these we'll get to 2-3 boss Ant Queen~
Which will introduce another slightly new approach for boss combat.
Like Mushroom boss introduced area debuff with turn skip (or Mino with clones summon etc etc).

Also in March we'll have another rotation of Public demo, yay. Many thanks for your support as always, it helps a lot~

Jun 7, 2020
sorry but I have a question, there's some way to make this game run faster? your game is fine, my problem its my PC, its a potato basically... sooooooooooo

there's something that I can do? thunks :7

Reactions: BanditoMarito

garaomara

Aug 23, 2019
assc0bar Keep up the good work. Also I got a random idea how to make the game run faster (save loading time). Move/copy the escape function from the fight into the dungeon crawling phase, like when an enemy starts an encounter with you, you get a popup (fight or escape, or you can even name it fight or flight for extra science points :p ) and if escape succeeds, the fight wont even happen (that means it wont load), if it fails, then your team gets HP damage like you get with traps.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Its Java so, as long as you can run Minecrart without issues, this game shouldn't be an issue either :p

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
With a new update, time to give this game another go. :D
Last time I ragequit because enemies were constantly spamming charm.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Are scenes with male NPCs avoidable by either player choice (outside of battle) or playing correctly (during the battles)?

Arkade

May 23, 2017
MP still impossible to get I guess. Dwarf stuck talking to other shopkeep- so there's no stores open- resting doesn't recover MP for some reason. Tried this game ages ago but looks like it still has some weird problems.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes