3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hmmm maybe i forgot to put refusal message if you dont have some money, i will double check it.
Just in case, try to test it again too, after getting some cash (or editing save file)

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
A bug I've experienced in 216a is when I started the mino mage time battle, every battle I do afterwards is also timed. But the clock isn't visible. So, even if I finish the mino battle in record time, I either have to exit the dungeon or finish any other battle in record time as well. Despite who I'm fighting, it'll be the mino mage game over CG every time.

Anyone else experience this?

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
In the latest public version, scrolling up (mouse wheel up) in the quest selection menu results in a null pointer crash (MenuTable class).
Also, the catalyst quest told me I don't have enough to complete the quest when I return, but the quest itself doesn't say how much I should gather. Add a number of catalyst needed to the quest description so users don't have to guess.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
In the latest public version, scrolling up (mouse wheel up) in the quest selection menu results in a null pointer crash (MenuTable class).
Also, the catalyst quest told me I don't have enough to complete the quest when I return, but the quest itself doesn't say how much I should gather. Add a number of catalyst needed to the quest description so users don't have to guess.
That is in general for the quests. I usually either clear the whole floor, or stick to beating the succubus.

Sourjar

Jun 28, 2018
Spoke with the lead, he's incredible. Dodging bombs, and providing us with this great hentai, I should've been spending more money earlier in my life.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
New demo is out for Patrons!

Changelog so far:

-Added dullahan x Yellowcap full animation, finish included, shaded and colored.
Yay, one of longest scenes is finally completed.

-Added Maid in player mansion and events for her (spoiler - she has scene for each character and each debuff, and likes shiny things like diamonds. I think i made drop chance reaaaally rare so use save included with gems prepared, i will update drop chance in few days with more content)

-Fixed couple minor bugs like issue with bone armor crafting, should be working now

Couldn't reproduce bug with mana potions, if anyone gets that again, please provide step by step and save file.
Still working on Dullahan ranged class (Whip), halfway done. Should be out in September.
Will update gallery rewards tomorrow, should have a bit of WIPs and stuff~

Had to change my location one more time, twice this year already, its getting annoying but at least now its not loud outside -_-

>>quest mouse wheel crash
Will fix it in newer version.
Iirc It kinda occurs in case with empty quest / trader menu's.
since they rarely empty and you dont really scroll empty menu upwards, i totally forgot to fix that.

>> every battle I do afterwards is also timed
Oh, i need to remove timer after battle won situation.
Her fight is supposed to be timed one, i will add it into proper quest after we get capture CGs.

NobodyD

Jul 24, 2018
New demo is out for Patrons!

Changelog so far:

-Added Maid in player mansion and events for her (spoiler - she has scene for each character and each debuff)

Quick question Each debuff as in only the futa debuff at the moment or am i doing something wrong since clicking normal makes nothing happend even when Nia or Celestia is debuff through the debuff potion??

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
There are two debuffs atm, succubi debuff from 1st segment and mushroom from 2nd.
First one is considered for Normal scene :)
Afaik there is no need to have specific character debuffed, just having it in party should work.
Note:
-debuffs stack, so you lose a lot of stats by just havign them on you
-debuffs will limit you from certain quests and events (currently, brothel work will be limited etc)

Dec 19, 2021
TL:DR - One of the best h-games ever produced.

assc0bar, I just discovered this game today by chance and I am blown away!

The game itself is the BEST PART, with interesting yet simple mechanics that make it an actual game to be played. One that you can grind at and actually enjoy yourself, which is a miracle in the adult gaming community. You made an actual GAME, not just some visual novel or RPG under a different tag. THANK. YOU.

The story is a perfect level of simplicity. Enough to be engaged, not too much to be a bore. I know many may not share my sentiment, but I personally hate it when adult games (and fan-games in general) make these incredibly detailed worlds that get at every single aspect of lore and just prevents imagination and delays the good stuff in both adultery and story!

The h-scenes, the thing everyone wants to see... absolutely incredible . Each individual animation is amazing, with so many to choose from, that actually differ from eachother instead of just a slight turn of the hips and calling it "two seperate animations". The variety is outstanding, the art impeccable, the animation seamless, but my favorite part about it... IT DOESN'T RUIN THE GAME. It's not a "lose to fap" scenario, nor does it make every single fight scene so long or stupid. You can cause it as much as you want without consequence, or ignore it entirely. You can watch the scene play over for eternity, or skip it the moment it shows up and get straight back to the fight. There are animations, there are drawings. You can see it when you win, you can see it when you lose. And while others may argue against me here, I think its smart not to have a gallery. The game is so much more enhanced when you play it; discovering a new enemy and being able to safely experiment with them without ruining your entire runthrough. It makes you want to go further. Dive deeper. What type of enemies are down there? What do they "offer" to each character or NPC?

Now, I'm a little biased here, as I personally love futa-on-female and Dungeon crawlers, but that doesn't excuse the truth, the FACT, that this is one of the better, maybe one of the best, games out there. Anyway, I went a bit crazy over a bunch of pixels, but I still love it with all my virginity.

Reactions: Eidan001

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Mmm i may sound a bit stupid, but man, it looks like you're really launching it directly from .rar file without unpacking.
Download some kind of normal unpacking tool like Winrar and extract whole package properly.

>> One of the best h-games ever produced
thanks man. We'll add story as things develope, it will be still simple but i think we really need more of it :)

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Mmm i may sound a bit stupid, but man, it looks like you're really launching it directly from .rar file without unpacking.
Download some kind of normal unpacking tool like Winrar and extract whole package properly.

>> One of the best h-games ever produced
thanks man. We'll add story as things develope, it will be still simple but i think we really need more of it :)
I also have to compliment you as I still enjoy the lewds despite hating ball-less futa. For the other user, he could just get 7zip and be set for most (if not all) of the games on this site.

• Angry
Reactions: Fudgesicles
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes