Others Lewd Mod 2 [v37] [HH Richards]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

RadicalIon

Nov 9, 2017
I think I need bonked. Been checking twice a day since it was released
Thank you for your service. No idea what bonked is, though. Hope it doesn't mean the dude dropped it.
Reminds me a ton of this dude who kept vaporwaving an Incredibles trainer and easily made around, idk, ~$8k/mo off his patreon, while releasing new builds once a year, more or less.

Frederick K20

Oct 1, 2017
Thank you for your service. No idea what bonked is, though. Hope it doesn't mean the dude dropped it.
Reminds me a ton of this dude who kept vaporwaving an Incredibles trainer and easily made around, idk, ~$8k/mo off his patreon, while releasing new builds once a year, more or less.
is the meme i was reffering to about being bonked.

yeah kinda sounds like sad crab with innocent witches, amazing art, story about a 5/10, but they're so slow. I've been following it since version 2.something, now its at 10, for the years that have passes there's been entire games started and finished, good ones too

What's that game you're talking about though?

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
I just want Ingrid to be in every update with a good chunk of time devoted to her.
I don't her to be skipped. Cause she's the one we're working on.
I would legit forget about this game till something reminded me of its existence if that happened.

RadicalIon

Nov 9, 2017
is the meme i was reffering to about being bonked.

yeah kinda sounds like sad crab with innocent witches, amazing art, story about a 5/10, but they're so slow. I've been following it since version 2.something, now its at 10, for the years that have passes there's been entire games started and finished, good ones too

What's that game you're talking about though?
I did some digging, but I guess the DMCA stuff was real, cause it feels like the internet is scrubbed from it.
It was UnkownError's forey before Bitch Breaker. Thing was a f**king joke, full of memes and "in-development" road-blocks with placeholder art that would make a toddler with crayons chuckle. This went on for around 2 years, before Pixar (I think they own Incredibles, right?) snuffed the project on IP grounds.

No, and the gap between the releases is usually around a month so I wouldn't hold my breath expecting a release until about a week from now.
Thanks, I remember it was around the 20th earlier, guess it drifted a bit since I last checked.

• Sad
Reactions: Frederick K20

Frederick K20

Oct 1, 2017
I did some digging, but I guess the DMCA stuff was real, cause it feels like the internet is scrubbed from it.
It was UnkownError's forey before Bitch Breaker. Thing was a f**king joke, full of memes and "in-development" road-blocks with placeholder art that would make a toddler with crayons chuckle. This went on for around 2 years, before Pixar (I think they own Incredibles, right?) snuffed the project on IP grounds.

Wish big companies would let us just be horny in peace, the games made won't even make it into any mainstream media to 'cause damage', there's way more R34 made about, well everything, all that doesn't get banned. And if it's money they care about, secretly fund these games ffs!

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes