Others Lewd Mod 2 [v37] [HH Richards]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

chuckster.

May 11, 2022
I guess making more content than people asked for is bad now? Should only have 1 release per month??
the creator is trying to build a monopoly. they left a review in this very thread saying theyre sad people are pirating it and arent supporting them. bro theyre making 5500 aud a month, thats a years salary as a side hustle on a low quality game

jackbob

May 13, 2018
I guess making more content than people asked for is bad now? Should only have 1 release per month??
I think people are upset that he's taking 38+ days to release an update for the main game when it used to be once a month
At least an interesting name.

What's it about? Dames from the 40s stripping on an app when neither the morals or tech would allow it?
This was taken from the email I received:

"This is a new game where you work as a spy, looking through sexy surveillance photos. Choose to help either flirty Agent Cyanne, or surly Agent Scarlett for a different ending."

cisco_donovan

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Hi, I'm the creator of Lewd Mod: Noir.

This game is an independent spin off (or maybe a franchise? Who knows) from the main Lewd Mod games.

I actually pitched the idea to HH Richards (the original dev) last year, and although HH has offered a lot of help and guidance, this is very much my game. It's Lewd Mod plus my own noir fetish (wait are we calling it that now?).

HH's patreon has funded development, paying for my time and for the artwork by Søft (who has done really wonderful things here). So we wanted to release an early build to those backers as a surprise.

In the meantime, HH's own games (and mine for that matter!) are still being developed in parallel and with minimal disruption.

I'm happy to answer questions here or in my messages. Thanks!

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
I think people are upset that he's taking 38+ days to release an update for the main game when it used to be once a month
It's been 27 days since last update, dev said next update is around this week. I guess we love spreading misinformation around here.

the creator is trying to build a monopoly. they left a review in this very thread saying theyre sad people are pirating it and arent supporting them. bro theyre making 5500 aud a month, thats a years salary as a side hustle on a low quality game
So you want the dev to make less money, so if they have more games, more people are likely to sub on a higher tier which is bad? Is that the issue?

• Angry
Reactions: chuckster.

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Hi, I'm the creator of Lewd Mod: Noir.

This game is an independent spin off (or maybe a franchise? Who knows) from the main Lewd Mod games.

I actually pitched the idea to HH Richards (the original dev) last year, and although HH has offered a lot of help and guidance, this is very much my game. It's Lewd Mod plus my own noir fetish (wait are we calling it that now?).

HH's patreon has funded development, paying for my time and for the artwork by Søft (who has done really wonderful things here). So we wanted to release an early build to those backers as a surprise.

In the meantime, HH's own games (and mine for that matter!) are still being developed in parallel and with minimal disruption.

I'm happy to answer questions here or in my messages. Thanks!
Set in modern times or a different world or something?

jackbob

May 13, 2018
It's been 27 days since last update, dev said next update is around this week. I guess we love spreading misinformation around here.

So you want the dev to make less money, so if they have more games, more people are likely to sub on a higher tier which is bad? Is that the issue?
Obviously I'm talking about the last few releases, Einstein.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Obviously I'm talking about the last few releases, Einstein.
Day 21 - 4th March
Day 22 - 7th April
Day 23 - 16th May
Day 24 - 18th June
Day 25- 28th July
Day 26 - 17th September
Day 27 - 25th October
Day 28 - 24th November
Day 29 - 3rd Jan
Day 30 - 12 Feb
Day 31 - ~ 14-15 March

God forbid the Dev took one month off and released a version every month for the rest of the year around a week's margin while also making spinoffs.

Not saying every version is worth the wait or even that the game is worth the price every month, in fact, it isn't. Buy AAA games that are bang for your buck and leave the patrons to support the development of the games. This is a pirate forum, if you don't like a game, don't play it instead of criticizing the development process of the game and how much money the dev makes rather than the game itself.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes