Others Lewd Mod 2 [v37] [HH Richards]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Jun 25, 2018
I hope we eventually get photos of the girls engaged in sex acts. Maybe Sophie and Maddie hooking up, or Ingrid blowing Kurt because he blackmails her with the striptease photos, or because he promises her a promotion.

The selfies and masturbation shots are good, but it has to up the ante at some point.

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
I hope we eventually get photos of the girls engaged in sex acts. Maybe Sophie and Maddie hooking up, or Ingrid blowing Kurt because he blackmails her with the striptease photos, or because he promises her a promotion.

The selfies and masturbation shots are good, but it has to up the ante at some point.
I would prefer it being kept soft-core.

The app is supposed to be like Instagram, not Onlyfans.
The messaging system the office uses can have some hardcore stuff though.

Jun 25, 2018
I would prefer it being kept soft-core.

The app is supposed to be like Instagram, not Onlyfans.
The messaging system the office uses can have some hardcore stuff though.
Yeah, I didn't mean the SelfieBook photos. I was talking about the personal messages you get from Sophie, Maddie, Ingrid and Kurt.

We've already got photos of Sophie playing with her vibrator, so I hope we start to get increasingly hardcore photos from them.

Maybe I'm reading into things, but the game does seem to be hinting that something will happen between Sophie and Maddie, and Ingrid and Kurt.

Reactions: Visionary25
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes