Others Lewd Mod 2 [v37] [HH Richards]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

freeadam

Jan 10, 2018
I strongly agree with this. Honestly, that kept the game so fresh and was something that I really praised it for in past releases. I liked how much it made you have to think, rather than just letting you get away with mindlessly hitting yes/no. The curve balls the dev threw before were always great, and added a layer of complexity and newness to each release that I miss.

Additionally, I can't stand the dev's new obsession with the whole "if you do things with this character, you can't do things with that character" thing in recent releases. As great as this game is, replaying days to see everything is not fun. That type of replayability is so artificial feeling. I wouldn't mind this nearly as much if there was a button to skip or speed up dialogue at least, but I liked the old short, sweet and thoughtful releases way more.

I also miss when SelfieBook was a bigger focus. I can't recall her name at the moment, but remember the subplot where that influencer basically started a hate campaign against the app because we rejected her pictures? Or when Ellie was first introduced through the app, where her pics kept coming up before we finally got to talk to her directly? It feels like it's been so long since something like that happened. For a while now, the job part of the game has just felt like... well, a job. No big surprises like there used to be. Artwork's still fantastic though.

I don't mean any of this as hate. Just genuine feedback. There are so many things that are great about this game, but recently it hasn't been playing into the things that really made it stand out to me.
100% agree with this, every single word, I loved chatting with new people and convince them to send nudes for the sake of doing a good job

Netflixnochill420

Jun 24, 2023
Random thought but wouldn’t it be quicker to work on the game if he toned down a bit on the number of pictures we have to approve/reject?
I might be wrong but I’m assuming the art takes the bulk of the time. And honestly I feel like the majority of us are more interested in the main/side characters.

freeadam

Jan 10, 2018
Random thought but wouldn’t it be quicker to work on the game if he toned down a bit on the number of pictures we have to approve/reject?
I might be wrong but I’m assuming the art takes the bulk of the time. And honestly I feel like the majority of us are more interested in the main/side characters.
The "art" takes very little time, it's just real pictures processed through some kind of filter, I've recognized more than a few. On top of that, most are just repeating with little variations (clothing color, skin tone, things like that)

Aug 1, 2019
no, he literally just doesn't work on it. Why would he when people are throwing money at him to do nothing?

indria

Mar 5, 2017
What's so terrible about it? I'm debating on downloading it so I don't waste my time.
If you are into story, you get a little bit info about the characters and the story continues but it seems next chapter will have some action. I use action very lightly since last chapter one of the characters showed pussy, i won't be surprised if nothing happens till chapter 20

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes