Others Lewd Mod 2 [v37] [HH Richards]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Spiral Arrow

Mar 3, 2017
If all new updates are like this, I might wanna check again around Christmas, maybe there'll be something interesting by then...
Thanks for sharing anyway
:KEK::KEK: Day 34 went backwards in Ingrid progression. Watch, Day 35 will have zero Ingrid content and focus on someone else.

Reactions: Inquisitor34

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Damn... this is giving me some serious deja vu. Feels like I put this game on my ignore list a bunch of times.
I mean the premice is shit. What they saying, ban sexy stuff? No! Make them main-stream and have a long line of grateful fuck-holes jumping on yo.. genitals.. yeah.

The art looks good, tho. A refreshingly minimalistic vector art-style. mm..

Just have the dev make sure their game doesn't load too many bits of 'already passed content' into the PC's memory.
It's like counting, but you have to remember the numbers you already passed behind you. It's unoptimised.

Have the game regularly flush non-key components of the game from.. huh.. chapter to chapter.
Stuff like.. maybe choices that have no consequences, or redundant variables?
If a choice is relevant between chapter m and n, but not between m and z, forget about it.
images we already saw, punishments that are long over-paid. Optimise, please :

megd

Aug 22, 2017
Damn... dude really took a month to release a new update for the main game and I don't even know how much time for a Sophie's Hot Vacation update for both being that bad lmao... and he makes 23k/month on Patreon. This has to be a joke.

Lewd Mod day 34 - lingerie pics of Ingrid and she talks shit to you (and of course a shitload of "work")
Sophie's Hot Vacation - not even worth talking about it...

I really want someone to make a game like Lewd Mod but to have actually good updates, I'll for sure sub to Patreon, but H.H Richard? Not a chance

Inquisitor34

Sep 21, 2022
Damn... dude really took a month to release a new update for the main game and I don't even know how much time for a Sophie's Hot Vacation update for both being that bad lmao... and he makes 23k/month on Patreon. This has to be a joke.

Lewd Mod day 34 - lingerie pics of Ingrid and she talks shit to you (and of course a shitload of "work")
Sophie's Hot Vacation - not even worth talking about it...

I really want someone to make a game like Lewd Mod but to have actually good updates, I'll for sure sub to Patreon, but H.H Richard? Not a chance
Exactly! We literally went backwards with Ingrid and I didn't even bother playing Sophie's Hot Vacation new chapter. I can except H.H Richards is getting a lot of shit for this on his Patreon. At this point we should get Day 35 early or something because he wasted our time getting hyped for nothing. I doubt he'll care though because of all the money he has.

megd

Aug 22, 2017
Exactly! We literally went backwards with Ingrid and I didn't even bother playing Sophie's Hot Vacation new chapter. I can except H.H Richards is getting a lot of shit for this on his Patreon. At this point we should get Day 35 early or something because he wasted our time getting hyped for nothing. I doubt he'll care though because of all the money he has.
I just can't accept that that many people that support his Patreon is actually liking those latest updates, a month to release a 3-5 min of dialogue (which is regressing character progress for no reason whatsoever). Idk it has to be some sort of money laundering, it's the only way his Patreon making him 23k a month makes any sense to me.

megd

Aug 22, 2017
Seems like he isn't actually, but he's gotta be deleting some comments, there's no way he isn't getting any shit for these updates
That's what I'm also thinking, some posts I can see the comments, and I see NONE talking bad about the updates, makes zero sense

Inquisitor34

Sep 21, 2022
I just can't accept that that many people that support his Patreon is actually liking those latest updates, a month to release a 3-5 min of dialogue (which is regressing character progress for no reason whatsoever). Idk it has to be some sort of money laundering, it's the only way his Patreon making him 23k a month makes any sense to me.
People actually like the latest updates? That's surprising but then again he's probably deleting hate comments as Adam said. Still doesn't make sense that someone actually likes the trash we've gotten recently.

Azed

May 6, 2017
People actually like the latest updates? That's surprising but then again he's probably deleting hate comments as Adam said. Still doesn't make sense that someone actually likes the trash we've gotten recently.
To be honest I used to support him in the early updates, but as you said he now have so much money and yet output so little and not very innovative.

Inquisitor34

Sep 21, 2022
To be honest I used to support him in the early updates, but as you said he now have so much money and yet output so little and not very innovative.
It's too bad his fans on Patreon seem to be blind by the garbage updates we got, I hoped he'd receive backlash and he'd have no choice but to make better updates or his flow of money would go down. But it seems like that's not the case.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes