Others Lewd Mod 2 [v37] [HH Richards]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

zatcat445

Jan 16, 2023
Bring back Ellie and/or Maddie at this point. This grind definitely isn’t worth it just for Ingrid.
i think ingrid is literally the best part of the entire game, idk he should focus on it more and finish the route then explore the other characters. maybe like a cutscene of sorts where we finally meet up with each girl and have sex with them

• Haha
Reactions: chuckster.

Netflixnochill420

Jun 24, 2023
i think ingrid is literally the best part of the entire game, idk he should focus on it more and finish the route then explore the other characters. maybe like a cutscene of sorts where we finally meet up with each girl and have sex with them
I think it’s a matter of preference really, getting blueballed by Ingrid since Episode 15/16 is such a drag. I feel like we could have either gotten more from the existing characters or even introduced new characters in the same amount of time we get a panty shot from Ingrid.
The Ingrid parts were cool when I had to decide between getting pics from her or Ellie for example; the payoffs were barely worth it but it was still something engaging ya know. We’re on like attempt 4 of her trying to send pictures to Kurt and the same outfits and the same damn panty shots.
To each their own though, if you enjoy the long-con then I don’t blame you.

Hentaicrazed

Aug 10, 2021
I think it’s a matter of preference really, getting blueballed by Ingrid since Episode 15/16 is such a drag. I feel like we could have either gotten more from the existing characters or even introduced new characters in the same amount of time we get a panty shot from Ingrid.
The Ingrid parts were cool when I had to decide between getting pics from her or Ellie for example; the payoffs were barely worth it but it was still something engaging ya know. We’re on like attempt 4 of her trying to send pictures to Kurt and the same outfits and the same damn panty shots.
To each their own though, if you enjoy the long-con then I don’t blame you.
I think Zat meant that Ingrid herself was cool — which I agree with. But you're 100% right that the pacing has been garbage. She's an intriguing character, but her part of the story is getting horribly dragged out.

Personally, I don't like the whole deciding between her and Ellie thing. Without any form of manual save system, it is an absolute chore having to go back through the entire day again to see the other route. If it was a one-off thing, I wouldn't have too many complaints — but the dev keeps doing it. Swiping the pictures the first time around is fun, but having to do the same set two or more times is tedious.

EDIT: Said all of that before completing Day 35.. the Ingrid blueballing really is getting ridiculous at this point. She really has become one of my favorite characters, and the new ovulation development is pushing things in a very interesting direction. But damn is this ever being dragged out in the most painful way possible. Definitely fitting for her char to deny us at least a few times, but it's getting tiresome — especially with the time between releases.

I have high hopes for Day 36/the office party though. Sounds like that might finally be a climax (pun intended) for Ingrid's story! The setup for it is good — so hopefully the dev lands the execution.

Last edited:
Reactions: Netflixnochill420

zatcat445

Jan 16, 2023
I think Zat meant that Ingrid herself was cool — which I agree with. But you're 100% right that the pacing has been garbage. She's an intriguing character, but her part of the story is getting horribly dragged out.

Personally, I don't like the whole deciding between her and Ellie thing. Without any form of manual save system, it is an absolute chore having to go back through the entire day again to see the other route. If it was a one-off thing, I wouldn't have too many complaints — but the dev keeps doing it. Swiping the pictures the first time around is fun, but having to do the same set two or more times is tedious.

EDIT: Said all of that before completing Day 35.. the Ingrid blueballing really is getting ridiculous at this point. She really has become one of my favorite characters, and the new ovulation development is pushing things in a very interesting direction. But damn is this ever being dragged out in the most painful way possible. Definitely fitting for her char to deny us at least a few times, but it's getting tiresome — especially with the time between releases.

I have high hopes for Day 36/the office party though. Sounds like that might finally be a climax (pun intended) for Ingrid's story! The setup for it is good — so hopefully the dev lands the execution.
yeah thats exactly what i meant, i dont like the direction her route is going but shes definitely my favorite character

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes