Others Lewd Mod 2 [v37] [HH Richards]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

InorganicBarley

Dec 14, 2018
On October 30, he posted the update was coming soon. I guess we have very different definitions of “coming soon”.
There was a recent update to this post on patreon (I'm not a patron so I can only see the preview of the post) but it now says soon(ish) and it seems like another case of the "my ideas were too complex but it'll be out soon I swear!"

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
So whoever this person is, wants us to believe that multiple accounts with single digit posts on the forum are engaging together in conversation on the same topic in unison and agree with each other with elaborate explanations and similar tone. And somehow they are only interested in this obscure game.

InorganicBarley

Dec 14, 2018
So whoever this person is, wants us to believe that multiple accounts with single digit posts on the forum are engaging together in conversation on the same topic in unison and agree with each other with elaborate explanations and similar tone. And somehow they are only interested in this obscure game.
You think this thread is all some kind of conspiracy?

Maybe it is!

zatcat445

Jan 16, 2023
yeah I’m apart of this conspiracy
anyway, can someone who actually has the Patreon say what the comments on his post about it coming soon look like? i have a theory he deletes comments of anyone making him look bad because there has to be someone chewing him out

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
yeah I’m apart of this conspiracy
anyway, can someone who actually has the Patreon say what the comments on his post about it coming soon look like? i have a theory he deletes comments of anyone making him look bad because there has to be someone chewing him out
I mean, if nobody immediately shares the update when it comes out, you will start begging and crying on 4 different accounts so I think we will know when it's out.

zatcat445

Jan 16, 2023
I mean, if nobody immediately shares the update when it comes out, you will start begging and crying on 4 different accounts so I think we will know when it's out.
haha I thought you were joking man, i am not those other accounts, I’ve actually posted an update for Lewd Mod Noir when it was like $20
anyway what i meant was to see the comments, it’s so strange for him to not receive backlash considering half the updates take forever and are trash

warninguy

May 18, 2022
5th account belonging to that dude checking in

For real though, the answer is obvious. Multiple people get notified when this watched thread gets an update and start talking to each other. If they're anything like me, this thread is the only reason they're on this forum. Holy cow!

Reactions: Frankie914

zatcat445

Jan 16, 2023
5th account belonging to that dude checking in

For real though, the answer is obvious. Multiple people get notified when this watched thread gets an update and start talking to each other. If they're anything like me, this thread is the only reason they're on this forum. Holy cow!
Yup I don’t get a notification but I check in because it’s the only reason on I’m on F95Zone

Reactions: Frankie914
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes