Others Lewd Mod 2 [v37] [HH Richards]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Krokod777

Nov 1, 2018
Well that's it, checking out the game again next year, can't believe this shit took him almost two months. He's inexcusable at this point
Yup, took a month and a half and it went nowhere. In my opinion, it was the first "event" that the game had and it was pretty boring to be honest. The 3 main girls didn't showed anything and the moderation stuff feels like a chore to this point.

Reactions: freeadam and s333d

Spiral Arrow

Mar 3, 2017
He's talked about what he plans for in "Part 3" so maybe that's when things get fun without interruptions. I'm not getting my hopes up though, Ingrid will probably pass out before it gets good.

Screenshot_20231123_063720_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Minimihai

zatcat445

Jan 16, 2023
fucking lame man, i dont even wanna bother trying to see different pictures... these updates keep on getting worse and worse, the last one was so promising this was such a huge disappointment

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
I know all of us have been thoroughly let down, but I wanted to know what it is that you might wanna personally see in the game?
Like preferred content or game direction.

freeadam

Jan 10, 2018
I know all of us have been thoroughly let down, but I wanted to know what it is that you might wanna personally see in the game?
Like preferred content or game direction.
I think he should stop milking Lewd Mod 2 and start new games.
Even if they're basically the same, Pussy Fun and Sexy Mask Mod are way more enjoyable than what LM2 has become.
Different stories, different apps, different girls sending the MC lewds in different situations.
New girls willing to have some fun and using the apps rules to show off a bit, this is what I'd like to see again

bigboy420

May 27, 2018
He's talked about what he plans for in "Part 3" so maybe that's when things get fun without interruptions. I'm not getting my hopes up though, Ingrid will probably pass out before it gets good.

View attachment 3111112
Hopefully it's something where you can get some good moments with the girls without suddenly being interrupted by another or like you say, they pass out / stop responding. I think an ideal tone shift would be the aftermath of the party having an employee shuffle, letting us meet new faces and start somewhat fresh with new characters, maybe keeping one or two as a mainstay after Ingrids party got out of hand. Realistically all I can happening is Ingrid shows a titty at best, then sobers up and stays mad for a few days and then pines for Kurt again

Hentaicrazed

Aug 10, 2021
*Spoilers ahead*

I think the most recent day really highlighted the weaknesses of the game engine/the way that the game's designed. I honestly still found it decently fun, except for how disappointing the illusion of choice was. No matter what you pick, everything ends in the same spot because no decisions you make actually carry over or affect anything in the proceeding days.

I know this has always been the case, but it really showed here. When I played through the day for the first time, I had Maddie go and tell Ingrid about Grace and Kurt because I thought "maybe she'll end up saying 'fuck him', and go further texting photos." When that resulted in her leaving to go stop them, I played through again to tell Maddie to either leave them alone or tell Sophie instead... but both of those options lead back to her telling Ingrid.

At the very least, I really wanted to see a route where we could tell Maddie to leave it alone so we could keep texting Ingrid, and then maybe she could still find out afterwards. But ideally, that should just be a choice that persists going forward. I know that with all games that involve different choices, that the story branches need to converge at some point. I have no problem with that. But every day's choices being purely contained to that day and not affecting anything outside of that day really kneecaps the game's potential.

I'm not even wanting a complex choice system. Just something that does the bare minimum to make it feel like the decisions we make matter beyond the immediate moment. Picking every option besides "tell Ingrid" shouldn't result in Ingrid being told about it. Like sure, she can ultimately still find out in order for the story branches to converge — I don't care about that. But picking another option should at least take you down that path for a short time. Preferably until some point in the next day at least.

Or imagine something along the lines of if Ingrid, Maddie and Sophie's drunkess was being tracked behind the scenes, and it persisted between days. That would actually give weight to whether or not you encourage them to drink. Right now, no matter what you choose, they will all get drunk at the same rate no matter what. But it would be really rewarding if you could expedite the process by choosing the right options. Well designed systems that give players agency is what makes gaming experiences truly memorable.

Besides that, I also thought that the inclusion of selfiebook moderation in this part was very forced and pad-y. I know that's what the game is centered around, but come on.. This is a big event! We're invested in this party! The work shouldn't keep interrupting the flow of things when something like this is going on. Normally I find the moderation fun, but in this context, it just feels like a "time out" from the interesting story.

Honestly, I would have really preferred it if he just cut out the moderation and condensed the party down into 3 parts of just interacting with the girls. He's done that before in some of his other games like Sophie's Vacation, and that story format plays out fine! I'm not saying I want him to ditch image moderation altogether for this game — but the party should have put a "pause" on that aspect (beyond the first part of Day 36, where we were supposed to have gotten all the work for the day out of the way), to make for a more potent story.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Female characters with no noses or eyes. That's weird.
At least they have mouths, that's the most important thing. :LOL:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LewdMod2-V36.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
I appreciate torrents. I really do.

But is there a point in making torrents for under 1GB?
Even with the most atrocious net people around the world can download that much these days.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes