Others Lewd Mod 2 [v37] [HH Richards]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Hentaicrazed

Aug 10, 2021
Lewd Mod 2 Day 36 MEGA
I actually liked this day a surprising amount. The beginning is really slow, and kind of just a bunch of work to seemingly pad out the start (still no new rules or anything even though I believe that was teased in one of the recent days?), but once you get past that and the party starts, it's actually really fun.

It's definitely not the payoff/climax to the Ingrid stuff yet, but you can see her starting to let loose. I know that so many of the recent days have been excessively building up to this and this part is just more setup, but it's actually good setup. Like, things are actually starting to move now type of setup. Has me pretty excited to see the rest of the party unfold.

Apart from that, there's some really fun stuff with Maddie and Sophie. Between that and the aforementioned Ingrid stuff, this part was actually longer than I was expecting. In a good way.

Kind of sucks that it's going to take 5 whole releases to complete the party. Even 3 would have been a little rough to wait for, but 5 is going to be brutal. That said though, imo it's shaping up for the other 4 parts to be really good, if part 1 is anything to go by.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes