Others Lewd Mod 2 [v37] [HH Richards]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

ZionMusk

May 24, 2023
He said something on patreon about day 33 but I can't read it fully because I'm not a patron. He posted it 7 hours ago and it says something about it taking longer than expected? Anyone knows what it says?

ZionMusk

May 24, 2023
Any news on Day 33?
Hopefully soon.
6 days ago he posted on itchio:

"I'm still working on it. For no reason other than my own bad planning, Day 33 is taking longer to create than I expected. I'm creating alternate choices, where there's a different reward for your decision, but unfortunately that means more artwork than usual. So Day 33 IS coming, but will be a little while longer."

freeadam

Jan 10, 2018
Hope we don't have to wait another two months for the next update, day 33 was kinda like day 32...

SoakMyClothPlz

Apr 27, 2018
Am I the only one who misses the "New rule-I need an example" dynamic?
Yeah same. It moved to more individual focusing than "work at xxx company and sexting with the employee" which is fine I guess, but the problem is we have to work harder and wait longer to get the fanservice, which is (at current version) not worth it at all. And hoping for further progress with certain character but got pranked with 'bend over with fully clothes' type of content. Imagine paying a hentai comic but you get a drawing book.

Well the dev may change it again to be more interesting and fun, but I guess see you next year for days 34 update.

• Haha
Reactions: chuckster.

Hentaicrazed

Aug 10, 2021
Am I the only one who misses the "New rule-I need an example" dynamic?
I strongly agree with this. Honestly, that kept the game so fresh and was something that I really praised it for in past releases. I liked how much it made you have to think, rather than just letting you get away with mindlessly hitting yes/no. The curve balls the dev threw before were always great, and added a layer of complexity and newness to each release that I miss.

Additionally, I can't stand the dev's new obsession with the whole "if you do things with this character, you can't do things with that character" thing in recent releases. As great as this game is, replaying days to see everything is not fun. That type of replayability is so artificial feeling. I wouldn't mind this nearly as much if there was a button to skip or speed up dialogue at least, but I liked the old short, sweet and thoughtful releases way more.

I also miss when SelfieBook was a bigger focus. I can't recall her name at the moment, but remember the subplot where that influencer basically started a hate campaign against the app because we rejected her pictures? Or when Ellie was first introduced through the app, where her pics kept coming up before we finally got to talk to her directly? It feels like it's been so long since something like that happened. For a while now, the job part of the game has just felt like... well, a job. No big surprises like there used to be. Artwork's still fantastic though.

I don't mean any of this as hate. Just genuine feedback. There are so many things that are great about this game, but recently it hasn't been playing into the things that really made it stand out to me.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes