• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
The guy is from that other game of hers where you play as the human male.
Didnt even notice tbh.

I stopped giving a shit as soon as the scene changed to that, which we had already seen in the previews.

Only thing we have left is to hope for the next game not being a sack of shit too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
Didnt even notice tbh.

I stopped giving a shit as soon as the scene changed to that, which we had already seen in the previews.

Only thing we have left is to hope for the next game not being a sack of shit too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Indeed :D

prew

Dec 24, 2017

The 1.02 is out. Did something changed? Or there are only bugfixes?

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
I dont get it. Whats the point of 1.02? I didnt play through it yet (didnt go into the shop yet).

The only things I noticed so far is that the interface icons or whatever its called in the options and inventory are now at the correct place, dunno if anyone of you had that as well but i had to click slightly to the bottom right to click them. The other thing I noticed is that you cant increase the speed anymore by pressing N. And the last thing is, maybe i just fked up somewhere, but in the previous build you could pick up that hearthstone in the tower but its not there anymore.

is there at least a little new content in it now or did she discard some stuff and fix some bugs?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I dont get it. Whats the point of 1.02? I didnt play through it yet (didnt go into the shop yet).

The only things I noticed so far is that the interface icons or whatever its called in the options and inventory are now at the correct place, dunno if anyone of you had that as well but i had to click slightly to the bottom right to click them. The other thing I noticed is that you cant increase the speed anymore by pressing N. And the last thing is, maybe i just fked up somewhere, but in the previous build you could pick up that hearthstone in the tower but its not there anymore.

is there at least a little new content in it now or did she discard some stuff and fix some bugs?
Wait what? So the secret scenes are removed now? The fuck?

I still got to download it and check it out but I really doubt anythings added. Also the removal of the speed up is a crime, and the icons being misplaced, at least for me, has to do with the resolution if I set it to 4k.

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
Wait what? So the secret scenes are removed now? The fuck?

I still got to download it and check it out but I really doubt anythings added. Also the removal of the speed up is a crime, and the icons being misplaced, at least for me, has to do with the resolution if I set it to 4k.
I actually think they werent removed, i was just stupid XD The speed is gone though and no new stuff added so you can really save time and not dl, at least according to what they say on 420chan. Dude there said nothing new, only speed gone.

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
Keeping up with the usual update quality of as of late, I see. Very nice.

Yeah:noexpression:

Only thing for me now is to find that dragon human female scene. I thought it was removed but lookibg at the recent tumblr post it still seems to be in the game but in a different location. I did not find it yet though.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
To be unsympathetic to her, she chooses to have donations only on her site and hide what people donate which probably casts doubt on any info she claims about it as there is no way to back it up. She also hardly helped herself early on with how she uploaded the games in the past with those shitty 8 links to a referral site download to make money that way.

Well she can't do patreon given the clear copyright shit storm Blizzard would bring down on her. Those dl sites give her money for being used so that's the other way she gets a little cash on the side on top of donations.

There really isn't another option for her to make money steady without Blizzards legal team going ham. That is another reason why she doesn't let you keep track of how much money she makes. It's to keep her as low profile as possible and it's a very smart move when dealing with Blizzard assets.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017

Only thing for me now is to find that dragon human female scene. I thought it was removed but lookibg at the recent tumblr post it still seems to be in the game but in a different location. I did not find it yet though.
By the added water path behind the church or is it the whore house. Either way it's back there in that little grove on the left side of the graveyard.

Reactions: kyrill22

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
By the added water path behind the church or is it the whore house. Either way it's back there in that little grove on the left side of the graveyard.
Thanks but I think my game is broken or something. Im standing at the exact point now but nothing there for me.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

Its probably removed and its just reused pics

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes