4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
She is working a real job, thats great. I understand that but I honestly don't really care what she does beside working on those games.
Then you clearly don't understand what working on a project full time for income vs spare time is then. Saying you understand and then pretty much calling her work life irrelevant in your view towards this game is where the understanding is lost. You say you care for the results, however those results change when you factor in the paragraph below.

Before she had plenty of time to work on the game and flesh it out. Now we're talking free time after work or social events where before you might of had 8-12 hours a day to work on it compared to whatever she does now during the week and weekends while making significantly less money on top of it all (based on the fact she had to get a job because the project wasn't paying the bills).

I respect your opinion, but I felt the need to point out how working an actual job in place of extra time on a project changes things. I understand it might not make sense to some because most people wouldn't care about how much free precious time a stranger wastes of their life on something for others to enjoy.

I suppose I'm just weird for thinking about stuff like that.

Cheers.

As for the rest of the haters this section below is for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Only crappy part about these newer episodes is there's no saving.
I believe she said in the past that someone else does the save systems for her. What was the last save system? Alori one I believe and I'd wager since Alori paid her for the episode she might of got the save work done with it.

Always kind of been hit or miss with the save systems. Starting to think whoever did them for her isn't around any longer or she doesn't want to pay to have them done. It must be tedious to do if she's unable to do them herself or maybe a much different skill set =/

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
Then you clearly don't understand what working on a project full time for income vs spare time is then. Saying you understand and then pretty much calling her work life irrelevant in your view towards this game is where the understanding is lost. You say you care for the results, however those results change when you factor in the paragraph below.
I do understand that working a job obviously takes time and you don't have much spare time left cus you feel tired or got other things to do. I work myself. If I'd work on a project for anyone to enjoy in my free time I'd love to get feedback. Both negative and positive. If someone thinks its crap they can call it that, I don't see the problem. And yes, her work life is irrelevant for me even though it interferes with her projects. I explain to you what I mean with a little example. A guy fs up a math test cus his dad pretty much forced him to work on his farm all day and he coulnd't learn for the test. While I do understand why he failed, he still failed in the end. Its nothing personal against her and its not even a big deal or anything. I simply didn't like the episode.

Yet. being aggressive and calling it "crap" and calling her "utter shit" just for one meh update when you got it for free
I personally wasn't aggresive, I just didn't like it. Yes I got it for free but like I previously said, it does not change my criticism of it.

I'm looking forward for Joyious Reunion now :cool:

Reactions: bigpenniser

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
anyways... what are the secret scenes? the wiki guide hasn't been updated yet
One is when you play as ruby you gotta go to that tower and pick up that stoe inside. Forgot if you have to do something before though, and the other is in that house opposite of the merchant but I also forgot when its available.

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
Forgot to add that you gotta light the four candles at those four shrines and then go to the well in the village.

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
I do understand that working a job obviously takes time and you don't have much spare time left cus you feel tired or got other things to do. I work myself. If I'd work on a project for anyone to enjoy in my free time I'd love to get feedback. Both negative and positive. If someone thinks its crap they can call it that, I don't see the problem. And yes, her work life is irrelevant for me even though it interferes with her projects. I explain to you what I mean with a little example. A guy fs up a math test cus his dad pretty much forced him to work on his farm all day and he coulnd't learn for the test. While I do understand why he failed, he still failed in the end. Its nothing personal against her and its not even a big deal or anything. I simply didn't like the episode.

I personally wasn't aggresive, I just didn't like it. Yes I got it for free but like I previously said, it does not change my criticism of it.

I'm looking forward for Joyious Reunion now :cool:
You got to understand that, if you do not care much for her having a real job, then people can simply not care about your opinion using the same logic, pretty much causing all your words to be nothing more but farts against the water. Point is, criticism is good but not taking into account personal state of the person and their life is stupid. We are people, not machines, so what we go through on day to day basis does matter. And, as it was pointed out, if anyone at fault then it is us for pirating the game.

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017

Before she had plenty of time to work on the game and flesh it out. Now we're talking free time after work or social events where before you might of had 8-12 hours a day to work on it compared to whatever she does now during the week and weekends while making significantly less money on top of it all (based on the fact she had to get a job because the project wasn't paying the bills).

I respect your opinion, but I felt the need to point out how working an actual job in place of extra time on a project changes things. I understand it might not make sense to some because most people wouldn't care about how much free precious time a stranger wastes of their life on something for others to enjoy.

I suppose I'm just weird for thinking about stuff like that.

Cheers.

As for the rest of the haters this section below is for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your reply really makes me wanna go and donate to her. I wonder if, after LRRH she will work on new WoW project or something completely new. I read somewhre that she, among all things, just also lost interest in specifically LRRH(which is, once again, weird since it has one of the best protagonists) but I do hope that she won't force herself to work on more WoW project sif she doesn't want to.

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
Never mind. It looks like that current walkthrough on wikia is good enough. It just doesn't mention two things:
After freeing the girls from Worgen, you need to go to Jaina's tower and pick a blue stone from there before setting 4 candles on fire. Those are the candles next to big stones. Then, you throw a stone in the well in the town and get a scene.
Then, there will be a house in front of a shop whose door will be open where you can interact with TV.
Honestly, I have a problem only with the last scene since shouldn't he be with that bounty hunter girl and all that?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If I remember correctly she can't find a programmer to make a Save System and it would be difficult to do so after every update, which is why until the final version if u pressed the "N" key you got a huge speed hack to traverse the map quicker.
So you're telling me that out of all the people on the internet, she cant find a single person to code her a save system. Yeah i'm calling bullshit on that.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
So you're telling me that out of all the people on the internet, she cant find a single person to code her a save system. Yeah i'm calling bullshit on that.
The question is... how much would she have to pay for someone to do a save system with each game?

She's currently working a full time job due to lack of funds from the project, so why on earth would she want to pay someone for a save system when you can run through the majority of the episodes in under 30 minutes.

When she was making decent money she had someone doing save systems. But why pay for it now when it's no longer a worthy investment to the project? You can call bs all you want, however she simply doesn't have to cut into whatever returns she makes for the vast majority of us who pirate the game for free. If you're hoping for a save system you can certainly offer to pay for the cost of the programmer to do the work. Just don't hold your breath for her to do it as you will for sure pass out.

Everyone better start getting used to the lack of QoL things that was in the past episodes or the dream of bigger releases when she wasn't working a full time job and made enough money to invest back into the game from donor support. That ship has sailed and unless lots of people wanna start donating again over piracy, we'll simply have to learn to like the new system because it isn't going anywhere and we only have ourselves to blame in that regard.

I have zero issues with how the episodes are done or whatever content they contain. I do not donate to her so I therefore have no expectations of her to please me in any way. It is what it is and I'll continue to pirate the game, however I won't sit there and try to pick it apart or claim she could be doing more when I'm certainly not doing more to help her improve.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The question is... how much would she have to pay for someone to do a save system with each game?
There's a big difference between not being able to find someone and not being able to find someone who works for your price.

Reactions: kyrill22

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
There's a big difference between not being able to find someone and not being able to find someone who works for your price.
Still doesn't explain why you think she should pay someone to add it to a game that we don't pay for. What makes us so special that she should pay to have extra stuff added in that doesn't really need added to complete the episodes?

What would your price be if you was to hire someone to do a save system every time a new episode came out? Would you seriously pay for someone to add it to each and every one of your new episodes while making little to no return from the project you spend all your free time on?

It's not about finding someone or finding the right price. It's about why should she do it when the vast majority pirate her work. You simply cannot expect some person you don't even know to pay for something you want when you don't help pay for it by donating. Feel free to become a donor and let your voice be heard on her boards about save systems. If enough donors voice their complaints on saves she just might add them. But as it stands so few donate so it's not seen as an issue.

This next part isn't directed at anyone in particular or you.

I seriously believe it's about time the mememe generation grows up.

Nobody has to cater to your needs, especially when you pirate somebodies hard work. You can't expect things to be given to you for free at the price of someone else, that's simply not how the world works. If you have wants and needs in a game you play for free, you simply need to step up and pay for what you want. Until then it's a moot point as you've done nothing deserving for the artist to consider wasting their hard earned money for QoL things that aren't required to play the game.

These artists work for income... this isn't a charity.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Still doesn't explain why you think she should pay someone to add it to a game that we don't pay for. What makes us so special that she should pay to have extra stuff added in that doesn't really need added to complete the episodes?
Wow, the backpedaling is real.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
I have my S key unbound during game play and debate. So it's impossible for me to backpedal just for clarification. I obviously have no intentions of starting a fight. I'm just always curious as to how others minds work when they believe to be owed something for nothing.

I will however end the back and forth as to not hurt any feelings.

See you all next update.

Finally, someone gets it.
Apologies, Dominus. =)

Reactions: bas
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes