4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
Honestly the game seems very good, but not being able to save the game and have to start from the beginning every time I want to play it seems a fucking shit, I do not understand how with, 3 months ?, development has not put a save point , so difficult at this point to aurhil add a couple of save points? Since he has already implemented it in previous games, seeing the amount of scenes of this I do not understand how he pretends that people do not end up masturbating before finishing the game

(sorry english)

1.03 is out btw

Reactions: p22

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Honestly the game seems very good, but not being able to save the game and have to start from the beginning every time I want to play it seems a fucking shit, I do not understand how with, 3 months ?, development has not put a save point , so difficult at this point to aurhil add a couple of save points? Since he has already implemented it in previous games, seeing the amount of scenes of this I do not understand how he pretends that people do not end up masturbating before finishing the game

(sorry english)

1.03 is out btw
She doesn't have the skills to make the save system.

She used to pay someone else to do it when the project was making more money and she didn't have a full time job to work. But due to piracy the funding went down and so did the QoL changes like save features which was paid for with addition funds. The full time smut making was replaced by a full time job to offset the cost of living... just lucky she is still making the games because there isn't much left in it for her besides the obvious interest she has in making the game itself.

It certainly isn't paying her bills and is now a little hobby.

As for the JR update

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Additional sex scene with Empira (Doggy Finisher/Sound).

Added some sort of butt rub with Aleire in the bath house. More of a silly moment than an actual sex scene due to what happens.

Added scene right after with Jennifer Black (BJ+Sex and Finisher/No Sound).

Added a softcore scene between Barracus and Mylara (Forced handjob during search/No Interaction). You will need to do some of the quests to reach this one.

And that is it for the sex scenes as it looks like more work this month went into laying out the foundations for the quests and various objects added around the world.

Was updated with the quest chain if you wish to run through it anyways. It's nothing serious but it will give you an idea of where most of the work was put in this month. I assume she will be adding additional scenes between those quests but we'll have to wait and find out.

Have a good day.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
I honestly can't play these games with no saves, it also kinda baffles me that there still ain't any... I looked around to see how difficult it actually is to create saves and while I don't really "get" the unreal engine I found A LOT of tutorials ranging from 10-45 mins going through the motions of how to do it. If he actually did pay someone to create saves I do feel a bit sorry as I don't think it's harder than anything else implemented in these games from my limited knowledge and brief look into it.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I honestly can't play these games with no saves, it also kinda baffles me that there still ain't any... I looked around to see how difficult it actually is to create saves and while I don't really "get" the unreal engine I found A LOT of tutorials ranging from 10-45 mins going through the motions of how to do it. If he actually did pay someone to create saves I do feel a bit sorry as I don't think it's harder than anything else implemented in these games from my limited knowledge and brief look into it.
She stopped implementing saves because they broke every time she made an update once she started working with UE4, so instead of doing things properly, just went "fuck it" and just didnt do it. Like with everything in these last updates.

Also as you have said, its not like implementing saves is a test of titanic might.

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
Well ,I just returnd to WoW and I'm deep into the lore again.
How fitting that I stumbled across this "Tails of Azeroth" series :)

nathrezim

Nov 28, 2017
I found the mega links, they are not mine and i found it on site chan :)

Lewd Red Riding Hoof v1.03

They are not unpacked

redhydra

Mar 2, 2018
Is there any way to save in this ? or have he/she just completely given up on making any save functions for their games since Blue is better : /?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Is there any way to save in this ? or have he/she just completely given up on making any save functions for their games since Blue is better : /?
No saves. Doing nothing is easier than fixing something that it doesnt work.

This is like 20 min long anyways so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes