4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

E A T E R

Aug 2, 2017
what is the latest ver. of this? some sites say 0.6 or is it 0.8b? i found a link with 011b. is there a site where i can look up the progress of this game?

Nazarietis

Jul 7, 2017
what is the latest ver. of this? some sites say 0.6 or is it 0.8b? i found a link with 011b. is there a site where i can look up the progress of this game?

You can check out . There you can read all the posts about updates. Current version is 0.8 i guess and upcoming version is 0.9

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Think that was just a sneak peak at 0.9. She just put out the other one and I can't really imagine her doing 2 in a single month.

Vaqt

Jul 28, 2017
Is there any hidden secret doors like in Xmas 3-4? I know i saw one of them but i couldnt remember where ;/

jack6464

Apr 25, 2018
plase someone help me i did make grans orders but i cant go enter the house and maked last mission bounty hunter meet the her man

Gomd

Jan 29, 2018
Version 0.9

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
New scenes for 0.9b

Right outside of barracks where you start.
Faye with blacksmith+troll.
Worgen+Faye(Asleep after dart).

House on the hill (talk to druid).
Once inside the grove you will drink from the ritual cup after the tauren fills it up and you will enter a dream.

Ruby+Father hoyt
Ruby+Sammy
Ruby+Druid(Catform)

Go to the Inn first and interact with Maiev before doing the next part.
There is a NightElf sitting near the mine by the water that you talk to that is the boyfriend of the demonhunter with Maiev. Talk to him and he will go to the Inn where Maiev will have her way with him trying to get the DH to talk.
Simply return to the Inn and enjoy.

All I found after two plays to make sure I didn't miss anything.

The bulk of this update was the lighting and fixes. It looks absolutely stunning on max settings.

Edit

The game still ends at the same point it did in the last build so don't bother running the entire thing unless you want to. Pretty much all the new scenes can be viewed within the first 5 minutes of the game.

Reactions: ratdevil2

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
It ends on the same spot as the last update... again.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes