4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

Previews for the next episode. It looks like you play as a fucking human again :pokerFace:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

New previews.

They look... oof :pokerFace:

We are apparently going to play as a Belf so thats... something I guess.

Reactions: kyrill22

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Next week. He released the next episode instead today, and its fucking terrible.
She not he.

And the first early access release is always bare bones because you have to build the areas and that takes time. Lets not forget that red riding hoof is also still being finished up. So whatever work that was being done on this next episode was clearly in spare time.

It's honestly not all that bad for the first build if you factor in level build time and the handful of animations she got up and running in a first pass.

Not every release has to have a dozen fully rigged and sounded up animations to please everyone. If someone wants that then they can simply do it themselves or support the work instead of pirating it to fund bigger updates in smaller time frames.

Just my two cents.

Where can I find that?

New preview episode and not the newest RRH

As for this early build.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edited by a moderator on June 1, 2018

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Rule #1: Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not; This includes trolling, belittling, etc.

Just a few reminders in no particular order of importance:
  • Using abusive language towards other members is not OK, even if "they started it" in your opinion.
  • When someone starts an argument, please use the report button. The longer it takes for someone to report it, the worse the argument gets, which leads to warnings, thread bans, etc.
  • Bottom line: If you want to be a dick to other people, go do it on the chans where they don't give a shit. It's against the rules here.
Be nice and have fun. :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
and i secretly expected an option to play as a male like in "blue is better" :(

but well, that game still one of the most bigger full 3D games out there. still like it alots

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
and i secretly expected an option to play as a male like in "blue is better" :(

but well, that game still one of the most bigger full 3D games out there. still like it alots
You do play a male in the new episode tho..

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys this game dont have Walkthrough??? i dont know wath i ned to do i walk all map but i dont find whst i ned to do :'( :'(

Jun 19, 2017
Hi guys this game dont have Walkthrough??? i dont know wath i ned to do i walk all map but i dont find whst i ned to do :'( :'(
Every thread that I read you are always asking for walkthru... You don't even try to use your own braincells to ask google or maybe, just MAYBE, check the wiki

Reactions: ratdevil2

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
I check google and other things but for sex game and hentai game is not to much information :(

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes