youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LewdSouls-1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
LMAO $30 Patreon paywall to experience the full game on what looks like lazy AI generated art.
What a sleazebag.
In fairness generating AI art is not easy. One off images are simple enough but to be able to keep consistency through your scenes is a massive challenge. I started going down this route for my VN, but gave up pretty quickly as I was not adept at prompt management and was consistently getting awful renders. Since switching to DAZ my progress ha been way faster.

It also takes a massive amount of time and effort to build any game/VN, the renders are only a part of the whole thing. I'm about 6 months in, spending almost all my spare time on mine and I'm still on Chapter 2 of 10! I totally get developers putting up pay walls for their content tbh, however it's a double edged sword if it what's hidden behind that wall is not quality then word gets around pretty fast and folks will stop coming.

I've not played this one yet since the supposed trans content doesn't actually exist so I've no way to judge if $30 is worth it.

Reactions: omocik

Hentaihult

Jan 29, 2018
So I went ahead and paid the $30 for the Royal Guard tier to see the full game. I had no idea how to access the royal guard version of the game, but I saw that there was an early release for royal guard+ members so I figured that must be it and started the download. Mega asked me for a decryption key that I could not find ANYWHERE on their patreon or their discord. Did I just get scammed out of $30?

*EDIT* I should also point out that comments are disabled on ALL of their posts on patreon INCLUDING the posts that only paying members can see. So there is no way to even ask for help besides asking in their barely active Discord server.

• Angry
Reactions: omocik
Feb 28, 2021
Since there are animals out there that are dumb enough to throw money at this, I should make my own AI art VN with $50 paywall too.

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
In fairness generating AI art is not easy. One off images are simple enough but to be able to keep consistency through your scenes is a massive challenge.
To anyone struggling with this, go to the alternate diffucion threads on 4chan's /d/ board. A ton of it is gross, but they are great at what they do. Crazy skill.

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Really generic AI art style that is missing key character designs of the original characters. Very grindy, not much of a game.
And as others have said, heavily pay-walled.

johnqwerty1370

Nov 21, 2017
Put it in the "game" folder. A cheap trainer with AI generated arts, it's easier to look at rule34 or generate it yourself.
Wouldn't have anything against it, I'm a Bleach fan, but a paywall like that is a bit much.

You do not need to be subscribed to the Royal Guard or a higher tier to access this feature.​
PC
Android (compressed)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi can you explain how you made the work around?

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
the game should give the characters their default names if the custom name space is left blank. if not just provide a way to rename them later on

1.10 star(s) 9 Votes