BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Is it only me who thinks Jessy/Jeanine Love routes should be completed in a first way? Why dev still focuses on some boring side-characters instead of giving more content for main girls?
Yes i agree

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
i thought this was completed, did they not do a lewd story 2?
this got mom content? donno what mv is, forgot ingame names

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
I can honestly say this is by far the worst game i've played for a long time! It says it has a an in depth story??? I've read Stop signs with more story than this. All the choices are blacked out 90% of the time, only leaving "gome home, earn money" Etc:
Boooooo!!!Great animations & characters though But there wasted on this game!
Negative feedback, also feedback.
But I didn't write about deep storytelling anywhere. Quite the opposite: "This is a classic visual novel with a large number of relatively short routes. And ready only two routes. So yep game ready only on 90%, but you can finish it.

And why I not start make game as day buy day, as all smart devs? :cry:

Isshio

Apr 30, 2018
It's been a while and I forgot, this update according to changelog is for miss valentine's route only right? Anyone have any idea if next update might be for Jeanine? She's a goddess to me.

Tiohag01

Apr 21, 2020
This patch maybe will be more great in the future, for now it is just premisses about some possible things.Good to see it, but there's a lot of routes like Jessy's Romantic Ending, maybe some pervert endings in the game too...Well, you must give a north and do it soon as possible.

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
I use this post to publish hotfix for latest version published here.

Current is for LS 0.14.
Not need for 0.143 and newer.
Must fix problem with skip Sunday and sixsex error.
I have conflicting reports from users. Some help, some don't. Try it and decide for yourself.
The pause between updates is only two weeks, so I'll try to fix it for the next update anyway.

PS. unpack in Lewd Story folder. And replace all old files.
PSS. Most likely with custom versions ( for example compressed, from other forum members) will not work.

Last edited:

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
It's been a while and I forgot, this update according to changelog is for miss valentine's route only right? Anyone have any idea if next update might be for Jeanine? She's a goddess to me.
Yep update only for MV.
You can check shedule

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I wonder if this game would be better if it was centered around Jess ( like Ptolemy's games that usually have one main LI, and some secondary ones). Maybe I'm reading too much into it ( or projecting), but seems everyone wants more of content with her.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Been a long while since I last saw this. Are the paths still so messy that you have to try 50 billion combinations if you don't have a walkthrough ?

Drinpa

Oct 15, 2017
Thanks to you I found critical bug. Game skip Sunday, so Jessy's dom route was not available. Here is hotfix. just replace scripts.rpa file in Lewd Story/game folder.
It also must fix problem with sissex error.
This does not work for me, not sure if just me? After the alley I get the scene with "I'm done, the bathroom is all yours" on both dominant and submissive routes, which leads to sissex still and then skips the rest of the scene and ends with neutral/bad ending:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
This does not work for me, not sure if just me? After the alley I get the scene with "I'm done, the bathroom is all yours" on both dominant and submissive routes, which leads to sissex still and then skips the rest of the scene and ends with neutral/bad ending:
sis error was because, skip Sunday. I fixed it.
I tested several times with hotfix, it work fine. So I'll be test more.
As option, you not delete old scripts.rpa because when you download from f95, file have additional numbers in name.

WTF I'm trying to do the dominant Jessy route and my game just skipped the first Sunday altogether
For me it also just skips the first sunday
Have you try patch? here

Reactions: Jackbite

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
Romantic route not available for Jessy, only dominant.
Have you got Dominant Ethos after first week?

All you need, always choose Dom chooses, and have sex with Jessy in Sunday.
Yeah i've been only choosing Dom. It just skips the day. I doesnt even show Sunday. Just saw that this was a bug and you posted a hot fix. Ill try it and see if it works. Thanks!!

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes