HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
I got sissex is not defined error on Day 9. I chose Ignore but got the same error again on Day 12.
Anyone else have the same issue?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for report. Let me check

UPD: I found the problem. It not critical, so I'll fix in next update. You can just ignore it.
This happen because you don't have sex with Jessy in Sunday.
Have you one of sex scene with her in Sunday?

Last edited:
Reactions: dickless_hobo

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Is it only me who thinks Jessy/Jeanine Love routes should be completed in a first way? Why dev still focuses on some boring side-characters instead of giving more content for main girls?

Nov 4, 2018
In my mind, not even implemented, but will be avoidable.

New? nope. Only from previous updates. I finished first week for here.
When I see the NTR tag my first action is to check the genre spoiler for NTR(optional)/(avoidable),
If it doesn't have that I do a quick search of the thread to confirm before deciding whether to pass it up.

Should edit the genre spoiler to say Cuckold(avoidable).

Last edited:

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
Is it only me who thinks Jessy/Jeanine Love routes should be completed in a first way? Why dev still focuses on some boring side-characters instead of giving more content for main girls?
Because I want finished "first week".
After this, if patrons will vote for this, Jeanine or Jessy's romantic route will be first.

Reactions: Zed

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
There's ntr tag on it.
When I see the NTR tag my first action is to check the genre tag for NTR(optional)/(avoidable),
If it doesn't have that I do a quick search of the thread to confirm before deciding whether to pass it up.

Should edit the genre to say Cuckold(avoidable).
I have in plans, but it will be optional/avoidable. The same as all another tags.

• Angry
Reactions: MangoMeta

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Because I want finished "first week".
After this, if patrons will vote for this, Jeanine or Jessy's romantic route will be first.
I hope the Jessy love route gets voted in I have been looking forward to that since I started playing the game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lewd Story v0.143.
(+ the first 5 bonus scenes with Ms. Valentine)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 14.05.2021 (v0.143)

Last edited:

Evangelio

Mar 6, 2018
So it skips the Sunday after the alley way fight and forces me to end with a neutral ending. Does anyone know a fix to this? It happened on both Jessy romance and dominant routes.
The same for me. I start again since the begining and nothing work. Can't have sunday. It go right to monday.

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
i got sissex error even thought i start a new game and i just ignored it but can't proggress with jessy eventhough i was on dominant route
Same question. Do you have sex with Jessy in Sunday. If not this the reason. You just missed something, that why route with Jessy not start. You need Dom Ethos + sex (must be any, but better choose Dom one) in Sunday.
If yes, give time I'll check it again a little later.

Evangelio

Mar 6, 2018
Same question. Do you have sex with Jessy in Sunday. If not this the reason. You just missed something, that why route with Jessy not start. You need Dom Ethos + sex (must be any, but better choose Dom one) in Sunday.
If yes, give time I'll check it again a little later.
For me sunday doesn't even exist ! Just after the fight in the alley

Reactions: HornyMonster-dev
2.50 star(s) 30 Votes