the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lewd Story v0.148.
(incl. all bonus content)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 25.05.2021 (added remaining bonus content)

Last edited:

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
lewd-story.jpg
[VN] [Ren'Py] 1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
This is the Italian translation of Lewd Story [v0.149a]

Patch Incest Italian integrated (the texts have been optimized with the patch inserted, without the dialogues sometimes appearing cacophonous).

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked

This translation "is not official" and "made by a fan"

Last edited:

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
Romance with Jessy I think is just a bait :WeSmart: its strange how the main LI is always ignored on the update and less prioritize
I have explained here many times. I do the first game week first, and only sweat my way back to the second.
You can read more about global plans
First week mostly finished for Jessy and Jeanine, that's why all new content about another character. Romantic rout with Jessy will be in second week. Maybe first, if patrons will vote for her.

yeah
and know what?
i got a game-over because i was to nice to her ...
(not taking advantage of her if she was drunk)
Version is 0.146. This is less then 15% from finished game. Why you expect that all content available? I really don't understand.

Reactions: KiraJames

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I have explained here many times. I do the first game week first, and only sweat my way back to the second.
You can read more about global plans
First week mostly finished for Jessy and Jeanine, that's why all new content about another character. Romantic rout with Jessy will be in second week. Maybe first, if patrons will vote for her.

Version is 0.146. This is less then 15% from finished game. Why you expect that all content available? I really don't understand.
huh - i did not say such thing :(
just mentioned i got a game over while being to nice :D
for me it means i get the dom route with her next time

H3X4G3N

Mar 24, 2019
LS v0.148 (latest):

• Win - -
  • Mac - -
  • "Update only" for Win/Mac - -
  • Android with bonus - -
"Update only" - You need version 0.146 to use it. Put all files in game folder and replace them if will be request. I make "Update only" first time, so can be problems, if it happen download full version.

For Win **/Lewd Story
For MAc **/ Lewd Story/Contents/Resourses/autorun/

Open gallery file.

You need put or replace Persistant file here:

For Win Drive with windows\Users\*your user name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HornyMonster\LewdStory_0_1
For MAc ** /Library/RenPy/Horny Monster/LewdStory_0_1

Important: If you already have save files. You need and also replace this file in game/saves.

Walktrough (full/Lite):
Walkthrough for Lewd Story v 0.148 FULL.pdf
Walkthrough Lite for Lewd Story v 0.148 .pdf

Last edited:

H3X4G3N

Mar 24, 2019
Hii Thank you you are the best could you please also publish the newest version of virgin soul or virgin town ❤ Please
"On this moment 0.11 is final. I'll back to Virgintown right after Lewdstory. You can check second goal. But on this moment to early to talk about it."

https://f95zone.to/threads/virgin-town-v0-11b-hornymonster.4951/
same as VT 0.11b on Patreon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Lewd Story [v0.148] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.52 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.50 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 405 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 388 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Oh fuck me, once again I downloaded the old compressed version because it hadn't been removed off the OP when the mod updated the link. GD!!! Thank god there's an update patch, but it's still more than I'd have to download if I had paid attention ><

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes