Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Wish someone would share this through Mega. That's the only way I can download with my slow DSL. I tried to DL the compressed because it has it through Mega. But the .exe file was missing. So can't play it.

Vertexin

Dec 31, 2019
Fonts included in game.
Platform, version and compressed or not?
Windows 10 Pro, build 19042.985, tried both - compressed and normal
The buttons still exist but are invisible. Here are for example the screenshot after click on the area where "load' button should be.
screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Windows 10 Pro, build 19042.985, tried both - compressed and normal
The buttons still exist but are invisible. Here are for example the screenshot after click on the area where "load' button should be.
View attachment 1195225
Possible that your AV or other protection software deleted a bunch of files during extractions. Inside the "game" should be a folder named "fonts" with 14 items.

Instead Windows build-in extractor or WinRAR I would suggest to use 7-Zip, which seems to be the best extracting tool these days.

Vertexin

Dec 31, 2019
Possible that your AV or other protection software deleted a bunch of files during extractions. Inside the "game" should be a folder named "fonts" with 14 items.

Instead Windows build-in extractor or WinRAR I would suggest to use 7-Zip, which seems to be the best extracting tool these days.
I`m using only standart windows security. And 7-zip. :)
The folder exists with 14 items.
The problem caused by smth else...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Maybe you can try to switch the renderer. Press Shift+g after the game is loaded to access the graphical interface.

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
I can't catch this problem. If something missing usually it's unpacking problem.
For archive checking: CRC64: 2544A442CDF61F39
Unpacked folder size 1,44 GB (1 549 644 893 )

As option you also can try to install fonts manually. If problem with fonts it can help.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
HornyMonster-dev

I saw all the 1-star reviews for this game and really can't understand people. People complain about the branching in the game, but at the same time want to play a VN with choices. They are bias and clearly can't see that your game isn't one of those harem games were choices and different branches do not matter.

Everyone who ever had the chance to be involved in developing a game with branches know how painful branching is. It isn't an easy task and therefor it is nice to see how well implanted it is so far in this game.

The plot however, wasn't able to convince me yet. But knowing that the game is still an early stage leaves me optimistic that more will follow as soon as more content with all potential Love Interests have been added.

For now I wish you all the best and keep you head up - don't get demotivated by all the bad reviews! Those guys should try to develop a game for once to see how much work it takes.

Cheers.

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
cold_arctus

Thanks for good words. I do my best to make game better. There's a lot of work to be done.
I'm Horny Monster and bad reviews can't stop me. :ROFLMAO:

The plot is unlikely to become complex and deep. Simply because the game will consist of many short routes. But I'll try to make them as varied as possible.

Vertexin

Dec 31, 2019
I can't catch this problem. If something missing usually it's unpacking problem.
For archive checking: CRC64: 2544A442CDF61F39
Unpacked folder size 1,44 GB (1 549 644 893 )

As option you also can try to install fonts manually. If problem with fonts it can help.
CRC ok
Unpacked size... 1 549 691 715 (winZip)
1 549 507 833 (7zip, WinRAR)
But, still nothing
Guess the problem could be with GUI... Maybe. Don`t know.
Previous versions worked fine for me.

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes