ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow she's cute...nice title.....good grapics...plenty of room for potential.
I can already tell it deserves another version without playing it.
Can't wait to see what it's all about but I like what I see so far.

Reactions: luisar018

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I remember this game...wait not I don't its not in a .zip format. Is anyone able to re-up the latest mac in a zip?

Looks great, was reading through reviews and seems like fun as well.

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
How is the english in this? I remember playing it a while ago and I felt like i was having a stroke trying to understand it sometimes.
I also interesting. I change translator after build 2, and change translation for all old text. So I also interesting how is English in game?

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
When I played this before all you could get was the neutral ending. Now after reading the posts for this update, I see alot of un-happiness about most getting a bad ending only. Here is my question. Why even have endings yet? By your own admission the game isnt finished, so putting endings in there makes no sense at this stage....at least in my opinion. It just seems to me that the game's endings are turning people off to this game...myself included. I am not asking that you do things different, after all this is your game. You do you. However I did want to express my confusion and frustration with a game "ending" that isn't even finished. Again just my opinion. I wish you the best with your game....but for me its a hard pass.
I agree. A game that released this year has an ending which is short but MC wins the girl, marries her and deflowers her; I still don't know if that dev will continue with that Love Interest since the bigger route is with MC's Mom. Should have put a placeholder or even an image that shows MC wins his sis and probably marries her or something similar to a good ending.

People will be turned off by this, and more people will ignore it if it shows up on latest updates, which should have been a priority for the dev.

Last edited:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
This game is about a magical crystal that makes the ladies lust for the MC, and there is no mind control tag?

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
I don't get one thing with the walkthrough,I went the romance role and got no sex. Are you suppost to be a perfect pervert.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I also interesting. I change translator after build 2, and change translation for all old text. So I also interesting how is English in game?
the english is not the best but is a new breath to see a game not having to grind to get sex scenes, you are on the right track and not blueballing people is also a good thing.
keep up, all other things will improve with time ;)

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I don't get one thing with the walkthrough,I went the romance role and got no sex. Are you suppost to be a perfect pervert.
OK, so romance is also without sex, I went through dominant route wherever pointed out and was left totally blueballed...wonderful game ;)

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
I couldn't get the incest patch to work with this compressed version. Seems like this is because the way scripts are addressed is altered slightly. Here's a file that works with this compressed version. Remove numbers in the file name so it's just names.rpy and place it into **/Lewd Story/game/scripts and replace the existing file. The values are taken from the incest patch, and if anyone wants to use their own values, just edit the names.rpy file with whatever text editor you want, even notepad is just fine.
Thank you!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Is there any sex scene involving mc here?
I'm not talking about voyeuristic shenanigans but real contact sex ;)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Is there any sex scene involving mc here?
I'm not talking about voyeuristic shenanigans but real contact sex ;)
a few scenes, one with his sister in the shower (+ a dream scene happened almost at the start of the game)
two with Kira(the neighbour) one anal sex scene, and one vaginal sex scene with creampie and a few

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 30 Votes