fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
I couldn't get the incest patch to work with this compressed version. Seems like this is because the way scripts are addressed is altered slightly. Here's a file that works with this compressed version. Remove numbers in the file name so it's just names.rpy and place it into **/Lewd Story/game/scripts and replace the existing file. The values are taken from the incest patch, and if anyone wants to use their own values, just edit the names.rpy file with whatever text editor you want, even notepad is just fine.
hey OP, can you kindly contact the mod to look into placing this on the main thread post ?

Reactions: luisar018

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
a few scenes, one with his sister in the shower (+ a dream scene happened almost at the start of the game)
two with Mary(the neighbour) one anal sex scene, and one vaginal sex scene with creampie and a few
Thanks! Which path should I use to get them? Apart from the dream at the beginning, I presume?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Thanks! Which path should I use to get them? Apart from the dream at the beginning, I presume?
romantic with sis

and with Kira, listen to the redhead girl call, help the woman to move, don't accept money, click every other option for spending time with her

Last edited:

dryrain

Jun 4, 2017
This one looks like a re-make of a 2014 game, called "Life with Older Sister" by Mugetsu. He was using hentai Rangiku as an older sister, so this DAZ cross-over is great, but it is sad not to see any kudos for original game maker.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This one looks like a re-make of a 2014 game, called "Life with Older Sister" by Mugetsu. He was using hentai Rangiku as an older sister, so this DAZ cross-over is great, but it is sad not to see any kudos for original game maker.
from my PoV, MC&Jessy relationship is like a rip-off of the MC&Stephanie from Freeloading Family...
the rest is ok but very unclear, very incomplete...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Sigh... I'm reading all these comments about the story and the bad endings and what not and I'm not sure if I wanna try it, but those renders... those renders man.
the only ending in the game now is the neutral one: sister gets a new boyfriend, Kira/Mary/Mom basically disappear from your life, and you're like the classic average single guy...like the one who gets some random one-night sex and never in a relationship

you can try every route...for now, it's the only one ending available.

Siggi42

Apr 25, 2018
dunno why cant unlock scenes for MV
Looks like there is a bug. I cannot unlock the scens as well. All conditions are fullfiled (within the game and even hacked within the console), but the label 'MV_hard' is missing. So the scenes for MV aren't available. :(

Nevertheless the game is still nice.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Man is this game confusing, i cant tell if its becuase the other ethos paths/routes arent all that updated or if im making all the wrong choices cause i cant get a route going and get the "no relationship" end everytime

and jesus is the "walk through" confusing

Ill keep an eye on this though

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Man is this game confusing, i cant tell if its becuase the other ethos paths/routes arent all that updated or if im making all the wrong choices cause i cant get a route going and get the "no relationship" end everytime

and jesus is the "walk through" confusing

Ill keep an eye on this though
There is only one ending so far.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
what the hell.have sex with sis then he completley avoids having sex with her again and at the end she moves out and you move out and end of relationship.whats the point in starting it, only to end it.crap

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes