Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I am a little surprised that the update hasn't made it here yet, even though it was released like two weeks ago, haha.

Wonder if should wait until Kira's love path is 100% done though, since it's only 75% as of yet.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
"Lewd story" b3v3 - changelog
1570258404636.png
Then it was September 8th at 6:57pm
LW B3V3
Hello, Everyone!
These are the latest fixes for the third build. Tomorrow I'll start working on the completion of Kira's romantic route. Report all bugs to , I will fix them in the next version, unless they are critical errors. Remind you that there may be problems with build1 and build 2 saves.
Oh, Yes. Adroid version added for all releases. This is super druper beta and only for arm v7. I warned you.
Remind you release schedule:
  • Adept
  • Senior apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Сandidate - 28.09

Full Changelog for build 3:
v3

• Added an Android version, and made the appropriate changes to the code.
  • Fixed a lot of small bugs and mistakes in the text.
  • Some cosmetic changes
V2
  • Fixed a problem where part of the translation was not updated to a new one.
  • Fixed the problem that new content was available with any ETHOS.
  • Added some sounds to new scenes.
  • The old text layout is back. Now all text is white. The function of "choosing the styles of text" had to be disabled, its functionality was unpredictable.
  • Fixed some renderings and animations, updated information messages/images. "
  • Fixed many small bugs and mistakes.
V1
Content:

• The romantic route of the Kira. 75% complete.
  • Tutorial. Thanks to him, I hope you now have a better understanding of how it all works. It' s also expanding the story a little bit.
  • Around 430 new renders. This 229 single renders and 205 unick animation frames (17 animations).
  • From now all singles renders in FHD (1920*1080)
Added/Fixed:
  • New textbox design. Now it's smaller, so it'll be less blocking the images.
  • Added hints to the Ethos choices. So now I think you won't have any problems with that.
  • Added a menu with character points and current Ethos status. It should also make the game easier to play.
  • (Added text style switch. Two options are now available: white text for all characters or individual colored text with a white outline.) - temporarily off
  • Added changelog in game. I also will publish some hints for new content there.
  • Adde list with available naughty content in game. You can see it when start the game. In future I just make separate menu for it.
  • Completely changed the translation in the game. Most likely, there are a lot of mistakes because of this. I will be looking for them carefully for the next month.
  • The old bonus scenes shifted a day earlier.
  • It's a little bit of an adjustment to the story.

New Update

Reactions: luisar018

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version: Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Lewd Story [Build 3 v3] [HornyMonster] - Original Size: 570 MB

Download Win (100 MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
How'd I end up with a bad ending already trying to stay loyal to my sis? Boo!!! Most of my decisions had 1 choice which funneled me into a bad ending...
Gonna have to start over.

Mar 28, 2018
I agree with cheezedoodle; the multi-universe scenario approach to gaming that involves many short paths which do not develop into credible story lines, that all end badly, are just a waste of time. Certainly the disappointment of a short story that ends abruptly in an unexpected bad end does not compel me to start again to masochistically pursue other such unfortunate paths, irrespective of how good the renders might be. Imho any game that does not entertain, or satisfy or provide a sense of achievement to the player has failed in its primary objective. Consigned to the dustbin of history unfortunately.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
:FacePalm:

I added information about available endings when you start the game, I added that in changelog. And again. Maybe someone delete it?
Let us both massage our temples and also put a little pressure in between those starry eyes to let them Gamers find their way in this Game and take flight through your beautiful renders and bombshells;)!

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
HornyMonster-dev Hi dev !

been following your game from the start !

first of all, LOVE the sister, she's so well made ! her model seems so apt for a beautiful older sister !

well done there !

secondly, if you don't mind, can i ask how long is this game supposed to be ? considering we're on Build 3 at the moment ?

how many more Builds or versions do you think there will be, before the game is considered completed ?

let us know if you're comfortable sharing this information with us !

once again, thanks you so much for making this game and for the extremely BEAUTIFUL and SEXY sister in the game !

you're awesome

keep up the good work !

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
I agree with cheezedoodle; the multi-universe scenario approach to gaming that involves many short paths which do not develop into credible story lines, that all end badly, are just a waste of time. Certainly the disappointment of a short story that ends abruptly in an unexpected bad end does not compel me to start again to masochistically pursue other such unfortunate paths, irrespective of how good the renders might be. Consigned to the dustbin of history unfortunately.
One more time. In game right know: The plot skeleton with bed end and 75% of Kira's route. That's all. Check changelog in game.

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes