peye

Feb 9, 2018
I've just finish play the b2v2, here's my (temporary) conclusion.

I like most of the models.
The outcome of our choices with facial expressions are great, regardless which is the "true" choice.
The game feels empty because of back & forth of day passed w/o detailed activity.
Model of Maria isn't ugly, just doesn't fit my taste. But later I tell myself "IRL we're meet common girls often than pretty girls, right?". So maybe "forcing" Maria a bit into the plot can help people like me to fall in love with her.
The words still need to be fixed a lot.

It's just me that not into incest, so maybe it's my first n last play. But I can see that the plot would turn out great.
Personally I seek an incest game that include non-incest path too, it feels more real and can hook bigger market too.

Lemslemons

Oct 26, 2018
After playing at several different ways I cannot get to the teachers path. It just completely skips over it. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Everything was going great...suddenly the MC started ignoring the sister and as a result of tthat she went away....Man the only thing good about this game (right now) is the model of the sister...its one the best i've seen....aside from that the weird structure of the game and the fact that the dev saw it fit to NOT do the ROMANTIC PATH first, honestly feels replusive to me...gonna wait atleast 6 months before i play this again.
Same sentiments, this game is such a waste honestly because the sister is so fucking beautiful and hot, one of the hottest sister among all the incest games that I played but the scenes and the story is shitty, even though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still think it's weird and I was like, " That's it? " just like that? " not that I am complaining that it happened so suddenly but after what happened , that's what makes this weird that it feels like it didn't really happen

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
Hello, everyone!
Few words about English, I replace all text on better translation in next few updates.

Mugetsu, is that you? xD
No. I just used his permission to use the materials of the old game.

Would it be just barely possible to render the text in a font and colour that can actually be read?
I am glad i am not the only one, but the text for the sister and background makes it unreadible for me.
If the developer happens to be here, please add a way to choose the text color. I am colorblind and I can't see many messages.
Thank you for anything else although, hope you find the means tod o this

I work on it. If I don't think of a way to make the text more readable, I'll just go back to the white color of the text.

and the fact that the dev saw it fit to NOT do the ROMANTIC PATH first, honestly feels replusive to me...gonna wait atleast 6 months before i play this again.
I don't decide what the update will be about. Patrons vote for it.

The next update (build 3) will be about Kira.
Next after that (build 4), Jessy. What is route it will be you can choose soon on patreon. Poll will be available for everyone!

and one more thing that I still can not understand is what the hell is that pink crystal and what it has to do with the story, and who is the "person" who is going to get the crystal in the brother's room?
Wait for the next update.
The big problem in this game and it confuses us, it's the coding of this game. The Dev already created only one end, it's the Neutral Ending where the MC is not interested at his sister and she gets a boyfriend, then the developer didn't put any condition for this ending, so any choice leads you to Neutral Ending. Even, if there's one end only, you must to put some condition to avoid it and create a "Next version" screen to the other endings. So, that way, the player wouldn't be so confused and misinterpreting the story.
I'll make a picture at the beginning of the game with information about the available content in the current version, as well as a list of changes to the game with a few hints about the new content.

So Much Choice its Confusing . The Choice Can Change The Game ?
Sure, but not in this version. This just second update. In this version only one end available.
The game will end anyway on Sunday, but with different result (in the game this is the 4th Sunday).

Deathsman0098

Jul 8, 2017
Hello, everyone!
Few words about English, I replace all text on better translation in next few updates.

No. I just used his permission to use the materials of the old game.

I work on it. If I don't think of a way to make the text more readable, I'll just go back to the white color of the text.

I don't decide what the update will be about. Patrons vote for it.

The next update (build 3) will be about Kira.
Next after that (build 4), Jessy. What is route it will be you can choose soon on patreon. Poll will be available for everyone!

Wait for the next update.

I'll make a picture at the beginning of the game with information about the available content in the current version, as well as a list of changes to the game with a few hints about the new content.

Sure, but not in this version. This just second update. In this version only one end available.
The game will end anyway on Sunday, but with different result (in the game this is the 4th Sunday).
Well i Prefer Easy Game ...

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Impressed by the game, but I loathed of the game design. This game is exactly like Dirty Pool by Pirot King. It has potential, but majority of people tired of this branches mechanic. Majority of people want to play a game in one swoop and enjoy all the creators work. They are okay with a little bit grinding, but repeating from the start due to branches and point's requirement from unlocking scene ? ... good luck with that.

I'm not say "ALL PEOPLE" hate it ... but if you plan to get +500 Patreons ... no, you won't get it with this mechanic. Here what will happen. You make a branches for a month. Let say it's worth of 10 minutes contents, so it's divide by 2, then for people who don't like to replaying for branches, it's only 5 minutes content for them. You work hardest, you give it all, but majority won't appreciating it, because they won't following your direction to replay this game twice. In the end, people just complain of lacking content, on the other side, you working hard to create every branches that only a few people appreciating it, and they aren't paying customer either.

There a lot of people will "debunk" this statement post, I don't really care. But time will tell, wait for a couple years and see if this game get popular and gain a lot of patreons with the current 'branching+booby trap' mechanic. Pirot King has failed with that game, he's done the same like this one, thinking he's been doing a good job by making branches. I'm not blaming him, but it is what it is, people dislike his short content branches. Pirot King now making a game with linear story line.

Reactions: LovingSon

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I know that it is not yet complete, so so far this is what I can say: The girls are beautiful and very sexy, there were certain things in the story that advanced abruptly and suddenly (the case of the relationship between sister and brother ), develop it more so that it works great. The art is very good, so so far I will give a rating of 7/10

Reactions: luisar018

Sabersan53

Jan 17, 2019
Good art but final, if its not ongoing and it is final then its shit. Really absurdly shit. Waste time for me, if its ongoing then i can wait for great art.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Good art but final, if its not ongoing and it is final then its shit. Really absurdly shit. Waste time for me, if its ongoing then i can wait for great art.
If it doesn't say completed then it's ongoing.

As this is only on build 2 and no completed tag then using a bit of that (not so) common sense we can say it's still ongoing......

Sabersan53

Jan 17, 2019
If it doesn't say completed then it's ongoing.

As this is only on build 2 and no completed tag then using a bit of that (not so) common sense we can say it's still ongoing......
i checked and developer says its ongoing, then this is netori time :D ( in future)

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes