Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Some... awkward language. Good choices in the early content, visibly undone towards the end. Some choices are obviously broken/incorrect (like walking into the bathroom when you wanted to go to the kitchen), but the scenes and renders are superb.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
nice picture from the front with a nice angle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

more seriously, that's exactly how alots of peoples see games here.

check OP > see nice renders > conclusion : "WOW game is awesome !"

i dont mind about the description, as i get tired of that. just another similar plot like thousands others incest games.
Oh I completely agree with you...but about that chicken butt?

Jan 11, 2018
The big problem in this game and it confuses us, it's the coding of this game. The Dev already created only one end, it's the Neutral Ending where the MC is not interested at his sister and she gets a boyfriend, then the developer didn't put any condition for this ending, so any choice leads you to Neutral Ending. Even, if there's one end only, you must to put some condition to avoid it and create a "Next version" screen to the other endings. So, that way, the player wouldn't be so confused and misinterpreting the story.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Oh yeah just the way of the game I like, pick all the correct choices to romance your LI and then she goes with another guy.(not) WTF
This game/ending requires clarification where it goes or ntr tag. Really not happy to see that ending.

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
The big problem in this game and it confuses us, it's the coding of this game. The Dev already created only one end, it's the Neutral Ending where the MC is not interested at his sister and she gets a boyfriend, then the developer didn't put any condition for this ending, so any choice leads you to Neutral Ending. Even, if there's one end only, you must to put some condition to avoid it and create a "Next version" screen to the other endings. So, that way, the player wouldn't be so confused and misinterpreting the story.
I think the developer just didn't count on the fact that the users download game from f95 and not read the description to the updates.

I read a couple of descriptions from the . Even the last one has a lot of information about it.

But I think you're right, people are too lazy, so it's better to add that information to the game.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Hi I have a problem events with the teacher doesnt come out it says i need 1 mv piont and at least 8 agressive to get this event, I have 1 mv point and 10 agressive points and nothing happes anyone know why?
PS i hope the secound part of the game is alpha or sth bc there and much less content than in fisrt part

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Hey dev your game seems interesting but extremely difficult for an adult title its suppose to be fun every choice matters and change your points from neutral to perv to aggressive to quickly a person could replay this game over 10xs and not get all scenes the simplest answer can change if you can interact with a situation its to much yes its a short game but the variations to scenarios turns it into a long tedious game

derbertl

Oct 28, 2017
had a good anal scene after that the game fell flat choices then don't seem to do anything but it is still in development . still gonna check some other options i didnt manage to get the good maria stuff and mom if there is some

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
If the developer happens to be here, please add a way to choose the text color. I am colorblind and I can't see many messages.

Thank you for anything else although, hope you find the means tod o this

Reactions: Dependable_223

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Its not abysmal, i consider it a mini-game by itself :sneaky:
Play the "what the hell did they just say" game.

Most of it is perfectly understandable but there are a lot of lines that make no sense whatsoever.

delain

Jan 11, 2018
Game is like 25% done, maybe even less.
After shower scene it's just crazy rushed to the end.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The Engrish is strong in this one. Yes, you can understand it, but a lot of it is cringeworthy.
I tried playing with the walkthrough, but a lot of stuff just doesn't trigger at all, despite having the right numbers and answering as the walkthrough suggests.

This needs a lot of work, but it might be worth waiting for that, if you are into big tits and "roommates."

Zahkrizos

Jun 26, 2018
played through the end. will there be a hardcore fetish coming (BDSM/NTR/etc) or not?
I'm fine either way as long as it remain as an option and not tied up to the main game. Love the game
Found some interesting stuff in the package. Totally didn't see that ending coming though

Healthalete

Jan 8, 2018
According to the walkthrough, something is supposed to happen on "tuesday" morning. It is the morning after your sister is drunk leaning on the coffee table. Anyway, all i am getting is an couple of under construction looking icons. Is that supposed to be there, or is my version broken?

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes