sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
so,

according to what i read in previous threades the only current ending is the neutral where the brother is not interested in the sister, right?

and it does not matter what choices you made you always end up in the same way , because there is only one end available

When the romantic path is available , I think we're going to have to play everything from the beginning so the choices regarding that path are counted. At least that's what I think

Last edited:

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
and one more thing that I still can not understand is what the hell is that pink crystal and what it has to do with the story, and who is the "person" who is going to get the crystal in the brother's room?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Pretty good renders but am not sure about game, think it has a bit strang path method.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
man i thought my choices didnt matter but it's just so you can have an ending well let me just get many fun scenes ;) good game tho

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, this game at this point would be best described as "skeletal". There's a story line in place, but nothing is fleshed out yet. I poked through the code, and it's very well organized and it looks like the Dev has left places for expanded content. I actually put effort into looking at it because the game as it is now left me feeling like I should have made better choices... but none of the choices given lead where the story wants to go.

This will be a good game, once there's some meat on the bones of the story.

U

User_1483748

I wish this game was a little bit bigger/longer. But great work so far. I will definetly be keeping my eye on future updates.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
As I understand this is not this dev's first game so why on earth did he choose to force an ending irrelevant to the storyline in there. I get that this is a work in progress so why ruin the experience of a promising game? I don't know if I want to follow a game that ends after every update...

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Is the Incest Patch a one time use deal or does it need updated every new version. If so is it currently up to date.

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
He should have finished his previous game before starting this one.. :rolleyes:
Not agree with you in this case. Previous game was on RPGM. Dev decided to move on Ren'py, and fully rebuild game, not just port. Ren'py was new engine for him, so he start Lewd story as training for him. By the way, this why routs will be short and story more simple that was in Vigincity.

As I understand this is not this dev's first game so why on earth did he choose to force an ending irrelevant to the storyline in there.
Not sure that traditional episods will be good in this case. Dev plans short routes. In my opinion, this model is relevant here. The developer will simply add routes every update. If it was done by episodes, there might not have been any new content in the route you chose. IMHO

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
If the developer happens to be here, please add a way to choose the text color. I am colorblind and I can't see many messages.

Thank you for anything else although, hope you find the means tod o this
I am glad i am not the only one, but the text for the sister and background makes it unreadible for me.

Laxus Flash

Apr 26, 2018
Everything was going great...suddenly the MC started ignoring the sister and as a result of tthat she went away....Man the only thing good about this game (right now) is the model of the sister...its one the best i've seen....aside from that the weird structure of the game and the fact that the dev saw it fit to NOT do the ROMANTIC PATH first, honestly feels replusive to me...gonna wait atleast 6 months before i play this again.

Reactions: LovingSon

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Would it be just barely possible to render the text in a font and colour that can actually be read?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Are some of the scenes missing/unfinished. MC keeps ignoring Sis in certain scene and i tried every route such as Perv, Romance and Aggressive for almost every scene. The beach part was pointless and that shopping scene also.

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes