Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Does anyone know where this game saves to? I'd very much like to delete all the saves which are now broken. I scanned my entire drive for the word "Lewd" and I see nothing related to the game. This is actually really fucking sketchy.
Edit: Holy fuck. Okay. It just makes a folder called "HM" in Ren'py saves with a subfolder "LewdStory." And because it's a subfolder it doesn't change date modification when you save, so it looks like it's saving somewhere else. I have no idea why it took two tries to find it. What's the point of making this if you need to start the game over anyways?

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Does anyone know where this game saves to? I'd very much like to delete all the saves which are now broken. I scanned my entire drive for the word "Lewd" and I see nothing related to the game. This is actually really fucking sketchy.
Edit: Holy fuck. Okay. It just makes a folder called "HM" in Ren'py saves with a subfolder "LewdStory." And because it's a subfolder it doesn't change date modification when you save, so it looks like it's saving somewhere else. I have no idea why it took two tries to find it. What's the point of making this if you need to start the game over anyways?
You'd have to delete the saves in game files, also, maybe in the roaming folder? I delete both and my saves is deleted properly.

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Why did we get a Kira "ending" (lol) before ANY of the other more important characters is beyond me, if you are going to do a side character ending, shouldn't Maria's ending come first ? We saw her much more than Kira and then suddenly we get a Kira update.

I'm gonna hold on to this and see where it goes in a few months, because I don't think just having sporadic contents with mehh characters is going to cut it. I think I'm not the only one just waiting for the mother & sister content but at this rate if we are going to be getting "endings" (again lol) of other side characters without the only 2 important ones we might have to go at this next year to see something meaningful.

Oh and also not having a walkthrough really is a bummer when there is a huge discrepancy between the start until the mom comes and the later events.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Would rather have had something more with Jesy but the Kira ending was okay and it was nice not to get the bad ending for a change :LOL: I wonder when we can expect a bit more content with the teacher I certainly wouldn't mind trying my luck with her.

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
Why did we get a Kira "ending" (lol) before ANY of the other more important characters is beyond me...
Patrons choose character for next update. I don't know why they choose Kira first. :unsure:
At the moment, I'm making update with Jessy(S). This will be dominant route.
The next update pole in progress. And zero voices for Kira, by the way.

Oh and also not having a walkthrough really is a bummer when there is a huge discrepancy between the start until the mom comes and the later events.
Some hints available in change log. This is enough, to open all new content.
List with available content in beginning and in the end, also can help with it.

Would rather have had something more with Jessy but the Kira ending was okay and it was nice not to get the bad ending for a change :LOL: I wonder when we can expect a bit more content with the teacher I certainly wouldn't mind trying my luck with her.
As soon as she win the pole :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Patrons choose character for next update. I don't know why they choose Kira first. :unsure:
At the moment, I'm making update with Jessy(S). This will be dominant route.
The next update pole in progress. And zero voices for Kira, by the way.

Some hints available in change log. This is enough, to open all new content.
List with available content in beginning and in the end, also can help with it.

As soon as she win the pole :rolleyes:
Can you also work on a detail walkthrough?
I keep getting lost and not know which character is best to choose from.
I know that bad ending is not the way to go.
I guess I'm saying a walkthrough to avoid bad endings if you please.
Either that or make the bad endings not seem like they are not worth the trouble.....peace.

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
Can you also work on a detail walkthrough?
I keep getting lost and not know which character is best to choose from.
I know that bad ending is not the way to go.
I guess I'm saying a walkthrough to avoid bad endings if you please.
Either that or make the bad endings not seem like they are not worth the trouble.....peace.
I have walkthrough as bonus for patrons, but I understand that you need to see what available in game. That why I add all information in changelog (also available in game) and make massages in game with available content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I update them after every update. And I also have plan to add gallery after next update.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 30 Votes