mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
I'm not agree with you.
The author will add new content to what he already has. As new routes, not to continue the story. And secondly, the author has messages about the end of the version and a message about the available content at the start of the game. I just don't understand why some of you don't read them.
Well I know the game is not finished its development and I read the messages and yet somehow I'm still struggling to see the benefit of presenting players with that ending/notending, neither for players nor the dev. In fact, I suspect it has quite the opposite of beneficial affect for both, but hey that's just what I think.

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
Hey guys, anyone knows how to get sis handjob?
When she is drunk take her to her room and leave or if you have less than 12 sis points or less than 6 love points take her to shower. In the morning if you have at least 4 sis point choose "Touch it to see what it is"

Reactions: luisar018

Gege_dma

Apr 22, 2018
Hi HornyMonster-dev!
First of all, great job with this VN! i've found 2 bugs in your code regarding the file "tutorial.rpy"
In the label crystal_dream1, if you are going through romantic, dominant or pervert route, the ethos declaration is, for the images, correct, for the sentences, wrong.

image.jpg

Below the code where you need to fix this problem:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this help you to continue to your great work! Have a nice day!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The perfect ending to me in this game would be with Jessy, their love and lust for each other grow deep and strong and they end up becoming a couple, would love it if the path would end with her being pregnant too, she's pretty much the one I play the game for mostly, haha. Would hope for something similar with their mom too, though, yum :p

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I couldn't get the incest patch to work with this compressed version. Seems like this is because the way scripts are addressed is altered slightly. Here's a file that works with this compressed version. Remove numbers in the file name so it's just names.rpy and place it into **/Lewd Story/game/scripts and replace the existing file. The values are taken from the incest patch, and if anyone wants to use their own values, just edit the names.rpy file with whatever text editor you want, even notepad is just fine.
Thanks for the patch!

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Changelog B3v4 :

Kira's romantic route is complete.
This is about 180 renderers, including about 70 independent and 105 animated shots (7 animations).
For High Level Patrons ($25) added bonus ending.
This is another 9+30(2 animations) renderers.
Fixed few old renderers.
Tips:

If you've saved game in date with Kira on Saturday, just use this save. If after it, you need back to this scene to activate the trigger.
In all other cases, it's better to start from the beginning.
To launch the route of Kira on Wednesday you need: the romantic Ethos and 2 points, for this you must either meet Kira on the first day in the park or on Monday at school. And then just always choose Kira, when it possible.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Lewd Story [Build 3 v4] [HornyMonster] - Original Size: 630MB

Download Win (109MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
My main question before playing this is, do we still only get one ending? I don't want to play through this game and still have to get the same ending even though we've chosen different paths.

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
My main question before playing this is, do we still only get one ending? I don't want to play through this game and still have to get the same ending even though we've chosen different paths.
Check changelog. Added ending with Kira. How to get it, also in changelog. Just don't take money from Nina.

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes