• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
is there a way to avoid lesbian part ?
You mean when Jessy and the chick in the restaurant go to the public restroom? Yes, don't follow Jessy there, but you also miss Jessy points then, but that's the way to not see it, it still happens though.

Reactions: luisar018

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
does someone have a tipp how i can get the end with miss valentaine? :D
There isn't one as far as I know, I think only Jessy has a bad ending and Kira has a romance ending, don't think there are other ones yet implemented :p
I personally just want the best ending with Jessy, she's the one I play for :p

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Hopefully they're is a lot more work to be done, because from a game play perspective this game is hot garbage.

Nice renders though.

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
The roommates character model is great.
You mean when Jessy and the chick in the restaurant go to the public restroom? Yes, don't follow Jessy there, but you also miss Jessy points then, but that's the way to not see it, it still happens though.
Also available another option. If you have less then 7 points with Jessy, she will take Maria in resturant.

krinxy

Nov 16, 2018
hello, i have a little problem after i chose to eat with kira and her mom i get an error code . it happen after the scene where kira wants to jump into the pool

how can i fix it??

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
hello, i have a little problem after i chose to eat with kira and her mom i get an error code . it happen after the scene where kira wants to jump into the pool

how can i fix it??
This original or compressed version?
That I can help you with this I need error code.

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019

how can i fix it??
This original or compressed version?
That I can help you with this I need error code.
I didn't play the latest version yet but I remember this issue from v3. If you've already solved it ignore me but if not, problem is due to case sensitivity booleans "Kira_school" and "Kira_meet" in some places written with lower-case 'k'

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
I didn't play the latest version yet but I remember this issue from v3. If you've already solved it ignore me but if not, problem is due to case sensitivity booleans "Kira_school" and "Kira_meet" in some places written with lower-case 'k'
Thanks, I missed this bug.

how can i fix it??
This is not critical bug, you can just skip it. I'll fix it by the next update.

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes