• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I almost wish this would be set in a Nudist Community with a Nudist School, with the general Student Body we are nearly there.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
I liked the model... nice ass, but the breasts the plastic surgeon thought it was a milk cow and put in 50 liters. :LOL:
Good luck with the project, I'll keep an eye on the updates.

Reactions: SilenceHill

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
0.1 wtf??? this game has been out for quite some time with several updates to boot. Did the dev decide to just start from scratch or what? I'm confused right now.

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
0.1 wtf??? this game has been out for quite some time with several updates to boot. Did the dev decide to just start from scratch or what? I'm confused right now.
Would you mind at least reading the change log? Some aspects of the game have been redone, the content Is still there, it's basically just a small patch, i'm pretty sure a new update should come not too far ahead, and if not well at least the game will be better in the long run

Reactions: Madtt

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Lewd Story [v0.1] [HornyMonster] - Original Size: 921MB

Compressed version for PC (171MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
i got nowhere....stuck in a stupid story and no women empty rooms and a lot of exceptions when touching computers? wth happened? old saves don`t work.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Weekdays could be in the correct order: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. After the first day at school on Monday came Thursday. I had to play until the Wednesday morning of the same week to be sure about this mistake.

It's so weird to play in the second day ("Thursday" aka real Tuesday) at school while meeting Molly who asked for money and to have two choices but one of them is grayed out for being not implemented in this version. Also, the punishment for daydreaming the teacher isn't implemented in this version. Later in the evening: four choices grayed out so the only possible choice is to go to bed.

I wouldn't have minded this update to have only until the Tuesday (day 3 if Sunday aka the photoshoot is day 1) night with all choices implemented. So many choices were missing on Wednesday too so seems like I'll give this project time to mature so it'll be possible to play through first days properly...

Reactions: HardVolume77

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Major continuity errors, especially missing "days", and too many placeholders for non-existent choices. Ethos determined far too swiftly due to missing days in game chronology. Some nice renders, but no real game or visual novel mechanic to support the renders. Very much a framework in need of significant editing.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lewd Story v0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Light version of official whalkthrough. For version 0.1.
Containe only finished routes. One for Kira and two for Jessy(sister).

P.S. Not relevant for older versions (Build 1,2,3,4).
Is this WT still good or should I wait for a new one?

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes