HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
Weekdays could be in the correct order: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. After the first day at school on Monday came Thursday. I had to play until the Wednesday morning of the same week to be sure about this mistake.
Thanks for feedback. Just mistake in code. The fix will be in the next version

Also, the punishment for daydreaming the teacher isn't implemented in this version.
I didn't understand. You mean day dream don't work, or No route with teacher.
Daydream must work fine. I just checked.

Major continuity errors, especially missing "days", and too many placeholders for non-existent choices. Ethos determined far too swiftly due to missing days in game chronology. Some nice renders, but no real game or visual novel mechanic to support the renders. Very much a framework in need of significant editing.
You're absolutely right. The game is very far from finished. The closest plan is to fill in the first week.

There can be a lot of mistakes in terms of connecting stories and days, just because I changed the structure of the game. I will gradually fix them. But if you tell me about them, it'll speed things up a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: I_want_sleep

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
This game makes no sense, how the hell do you get to anything
Oh man. In game on this moment only three routes: Kira - romantic and two Jessy - dominant. That it. As you can see version 0.1, game very far from end.

You need choose Ethos and girl, I don't see any problems. Get two of three routes very easy.

Reactions: HornyMonster-dev

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
There will be an ending, in which even if Jessy and the MC don't stay together, she admits it's her fault, and feels some kind of remorse? Or is she just a bitch who doesn't care about anything or anyone? And it is always the MC's fault for not conforming to what the others want, even though he didn't really do anything wrong? :unsure:

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
who is the next character to have the next route? I mean after his Mom, I think she is the next... right? to be honest I'm only interested in Jessy (One of the best looking characters, good job with her) and a bit in his Mom, all the others don't take much interest for me... maybe because I'm a boob guy.

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
who is the next character to have the next route? I mean after his Mom, I think she is the next... right? to be honest I'm only interested in Jessy (One of the best looking characters, good job with her) and a bit in his Mom, all the others don't take much interest for me... maybe because I'm a boob guy.
Yes, next is Mom. I don't saw poll for next character after her.

As for me, I more whait Molly and teacher. Jessy is cute, but as for me boobs is too big.
But Jessy not only one curvy girl in game ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
hmm i dunno how to exactly say how displeased i was with this remake. the original was ok not great but ok, it's weird how it always hems you into the romantic ethos no matter what you do, tons of video showing various sex scenes with jessy yet in the game, no matter what you do, you will only see 1 of them.
also weird how you don't even bother with kira, still get romantic, and the several scenes of fucking jessy just not in this version. also noticed an error, mom is there and you go to bed in the living room, then day change shows and you wake up in your own bed???
also mika needs scenes where she's either on her knees sucking mc or whipping off those shorts to let him pound her pussy!
oh yea one thing i never got from all the different versions, why does he have to pay the student council for being late or missing a day? that's rather odd, does any university do this?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
WTF Cant have sex with Jess "??? even she wants Mc has no Options (n)
who the hell is Kira ? Mc and Jess needs relationship not kira ....
This update sucks (n) completely left to bad ending :cautious:
The picture shows main Girl dont add another FFS Focus on MC and Between already Romantic options it has....

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
also noticed an error, mom is there and you go to bed in the living room, then day change shows and you wake up in your own bed???
Tanks for error, I'll definitely fix it.

hmm i dunno how to exactly say how displeased i was with this remake. the original was ok not great but ok, it's weird how it always hems you into the romantic ethos no matter what you do, tons of video showing various sex scenes with jessy yet in the game, no matter what you do, you will only see 1 of them.

This is only 0.1
Not be romantic, be alfa ;)

why does he have to pay the student council for being late or missing a day? that's rather odd, does any university do this?
When her route will be implemented you will know.

WTF Cant have sex with Jess "??? even she wants Mc has no Options (n)
who the hell is Kira ? Mc and Jess needs relationship not kira ....
This update sucks (n) completely left to bad ending :cautious:
The picture shows main Girl dont add another FFS Focus on MC and Between already Romantic options it has....
I don't know why you guys tried to get routes that not implemented in game yet. Of course you fail in this.
I add warnings everywhere where it was possible, but you still try to get content that not implemented.

Once again

Romantic Ethos:
Kira

Dominant route:
2 ways for Jessy

Pervert and Neutral have zero.

Reactions: I_want_sleep

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dont add kira focus on Jess beter ... Romantic ending must be with Jess =Screw kira
Anyone can share previous version give me link ... this version sucks (n)

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Sorry about that, the thread is still "Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly."

Anyway, here's the file. Just rename and remove the numbers before the filename (if there's any) before you put it in the "game" folder.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 30 Votes