MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Didn't really care for any of the girls as I am not a titanic boob fan (actually found Jessy particularly ugly). Ended up not romancing anyone which was interesting to see was at least possible. The renders are not impressive and the story just doesn't appeal. It seems to need a lot of content before it will be playable.

bearhug

Dec 24, 2018
hmmm is this a diff version of another game or ?, cause i swear i have played this last year but there was none of this crystal thing. or maybe im just loosing my mind.

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
HornyMonster-dev

You are missing NTR in genre.
I'm not really into NTR in games and you're game ended up throwing me a bit off, when you hit a scene with it.

Otherwise good job on the story so far - it's just not my type of genre.
I don't know where you see here NTR. By the way, not only you. :unsure: No one cheats to MC. You fail with her, she funded boyfriend, where here NTR? But can say, that I add this in future or not. :rolleyes:
This only one ending of many (in this version 6 endings), and you see it when fail with all girls. But it's more of a blank right now. In the future, bad endings will not be so easy to get. Just 0.1 ;)

hmmm is this a diff version of another game or ?, cause i swear i have played this last year but there was none of this crystal thing. or maybe im just loosing my mind.
First version I made around one year ago.
And this remake of another old game.

May 14, 2018
I don't know where you see here NTR. By the way, not only you. :unsure: No one cheats to MC. You fail with her, she funded boyfriend, where here NTR? But can say, that I add this in future or not. :rolleyes:
This only one ending of many (in this version 6 endings), and you see it when fail with all girls. But it's more of a blank right now. In the future, bad endings will not be so easy to get. Just 0.1 ;)

First version I made around one year ago.
And this remake of another old game.
I guess I might be wrong, since they aren't a couple in the game at the moment it happens, but to me that bathroom scene with the MC's romance and the other woman killed it a bit. I guess it's not really cheating, but the feeling were the same to me.

Was she together with a man, most games would tag it NTR - the same should go for a lesbian/bi scene.

Roamer_the-player

Apr 24, 2020
i Couldn't get to jess ending at all there r currently 2dominant good ending ans coildnt reach it help me out her of anyone knows how to reach it.

Oct 8, 2018
I feel like this game will be abandoned at some stage. There are far, far too many empty options throughout the game.
Every second time I come to a decision I have only one option as the rest are "Not in this version" And then the dev keeps making more content while ignoring the other options you are supposed to have.

The dev is creating a massive backlog of work. The way things are going this is likely to be in development for ages if not abandoned when the dev realizes how much more work needs to be done even after he finishes the story line content (which seems to be what hes doing)

Don't get me wrong, I like the game and I'm enjoying the Ethos mechanic so far. I dont mind having to do multiple play throughs to get all the content but I feel as if this method of game development is a little backward

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyMonster-dev

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
I feel like this game will be abandoned at some stage. There are far, far too many empty options throughout the game.
Every second time I come to a decision I have only one option as the rest are "Not in this version" And then the dev keeps making more content while ignoring the other options you are supposed to have.

The dev is creating a massive backlog of work. The way things are going this is likely to be in development for ages if not abandoned when the dev realizes how much more work needs to be done even after he finishes the story line content (which seems to be what hes doing)
Don't worry about it, I fully understand how much work need to be done. About time you right, it takes not less then two years with current speed. But I can work faster, I have main job and I need to pay my bills. The situation can only change if a miracle happens and the game becomes so popular that I can make it my main job. 1,3 year pass. We have what we have. So I'll finish the game one way or another.

Don't get me wrong, I like the game and I'm enjoying the Ethos mechanic so far. I dont mind having to do multiple play throughs to get all the content
I'm glad that you like it. :D

but I feel as if this method of game development is a little backward
I can't do anything with this and just fill the game step by step.

The most relevant method for development/structure on this moment: Episodes or sandbox. When you can open most of content after one play.

But I cann't take use one of them.
Episodes (if take one episode, one day) bad because it will be one scene for one character per update. And Ethos system not make it easier.
Sandbox is better, but more complicated. I just don't have enough time, it will be even slower then now. And Ethos also the problem in this case. Because I need to make 4 different scenes for one situation, when player will see only one.

So it's a long climb for me.

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes